Michigan woman still collecting welfare after winning the lottery

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Mar 7, 2012.

1. No, you're making yet more veiled accusations of racism and now you're running away.

I posted the story because the video reminded me of that woman. Who IMO is a member of a black underclass that wouldn't exist without wealth redistribution from pandering politicians and liberal lunatics. There's also a white underclass and underclasses of other races that also wouldn't exist without our welfare state. All are members of what I call the parasite class.

That woman and anyone like her of any race are poster children for what's wrong with subsidizing failure.

#21     Mar 8, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Kind of like this racist statement from you?

#22     Mar 8, 2012
  3. No argument, I did not call you a racist, you can have beliefs and bias. You are only racist if you continue to maintain those beliefs and biases in the face of better information.

And if you had asked me that directly, I would have given you that answer. I have no problem with beliefs and bias, I have no problem with ethnic pride. Being white in this country is not a sin. Wanting to lord that whiteness over others, is. Same with any group.

But I have to ask. What is the different between paying a farmer to leave his fields fallow versus paying an inner city woman to not engage in drug dealing or prostitution?

I think you have a blind spot about a certain TYPE of parasite. There are parasites living on your suburban street I would be willing to bet you. ( I am generalizing and assuming you live in the burbs, a logical choice by any measure)

#23     Mar 8, 2012
  4. Nah, I was wondering which one of you would try to repost that. It only shows the informed that you do not have any ethnic friends. C understood it immediately and took no offense. If you do not understand a language, please do not try to speak it.:)

#24     Mar 8, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Actually i got lots of black friends who would make the same joke, about me being a "white boy" but they dont go around trying to accuse everyone they disagree with of being a racist, like you do. So if your going to play that game you better be goddamn sure your own shit doesnt stink......

#25     Mar 8, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

7. Again, Max, please post where I did this.

#27     Mar 8, 2012
  8. Just goes to prove a million ain't what it used to be with all this central bank competitive devaluation going on.

Heck even people silly enough to play the lottery know it.

#28     Mar 8, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Grow up, you know damn well the false accusations you have made towards the vast majority of right wingers..... myself included....

#29     Mar 8, 2012
  10. In other words, you cannot. Another conservative even verified this for you, and you still use absolutes, even after I have clearly defined parameters here in this very thread.

It would appear that you maintain a bias in the face of better information, but in your case it is not racist, it is just stupid.

Knowing better and not doing better:)

#30     Mar 8, 2012