Michigan woman still collecting welfare after winning the lottery

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Mar 7, 2012.

1. True story.

This morning I went to an ATM. There was a black woman who looked about 30 ahead of me who said the machine's not working. I put my card in and got my money with no problem. Seeing that, she tried again but still no cash for her. She seemed confused so I pointed to the message on the screen: "Transaction Denied Due To Insufficient Funds." She stared blankly at it so I read it to her. Then she asked, "what that mean?" I told her it means there's not enough money in her account and suggested she try a smaller amount. And wished her good luck. :p

#11     Mar 8, 2012
  2. Nice job switching the image there nutmeg. You should go apply at Faux news:D

#12     Mar 8, 2012
  3. I have white subordinates who come to me regularly to help them explain what all the deductions mean on their check. Nice of you to try to tie illiteracy to race, tho.

#13     Mar 8, 2012
  4. A smirk would suggest he actually has some education, he clearly does not.:)

#14     Mar 8, 2012
  5. I think the funniest part about it this that they know in their heart of hearts, none of this crap they spew will ever get past any kind of legislation.

The far right has been pissed at government since CR65. It was an executive order, btw.

The motives and agendas are so obvious now, and we have President Obama to thank for that.

#15     Mar 8, 2012
  6. I simply gave a factual account of what happened at the ATM this morning. Should I have added a disclaimer that I knew illiterate soldiers of other races when I was in the Army, so it wouldn't look like I was singling out blacks? And another disclaimer that I knew smart soldiers too, so it wouldn't appear I was singling out soldiers? How can I be more PC and a better person? :p

#16     Mar 8, 2012
  7. Nutmeg posted the video, you told the story, and mentioned the race of the woman. If you had NOT mentioned the race of the woman the story itself would not be relevant to you following up nutmeg's post. The inference was clear, and not coincidental. No need to be PC, bruh, but no need to hide either.

I have said here before that I can respect an open position, even if I disagree.

#17     Mar 8, 2012

8. This is also called dogwhistling.

#18     Mar 8, 2012
  9. And what exactly was the inference?

#19     Mar 8, 2012
  10. So we are going to go around in circles in meaningless conversation.

That's called a filibuster, and I have no time for it today.

Peace and Love, 6.

#20     Mar 8, 2012