Michigan + Chicago PMI

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by FGBS, Dec 1, 2006.

1. FGBS

FGBS

Does anyone know the website or phone numbers to call in order to be able to subscribe to the Michigan Sentiment Conference calls and the Chicago PMI?

I have read on multiple forums that this is accessible at a cost but can't find anywhere how to subscribe.

Thanks for any help!

FGBS

2. save your money.

3. Yeah, save it, there i no money to be made catching numbers before anybody else.

4. I disagree.

We get both "early". Usually the Michigan seems to be released on all the newswires at the same time but paying for the Chicago is definetly worth it. I tend to do half of my amount 2 minutes before the release of the Chicago on the news wires and the other half 10 seconds before.

5. I totally agree with the guys, nevertheless you can subscribe for the chicago PMI at www.kingbiz.com. For the ISM figures go to www.ism.ws .

6. You can't get the ISM numbers early.

7. FGBS

FGBS

That was actually my question... ISM EARLY :cool: !!! Will look into the others but if anyone has the michigan phone number or website i would much appreciate it as i mailed the googled website with the news reader which i know is Rebecca Mcbee/vee but never got a reply...

Thanks!

FGBS