Michelle Williams...Commodity Trader and Actress

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Jul 4, 2012.

1. SamGold

SamGold

Hey Larry. Sell 1,000,000 SPUs down to 1331. Pass the word. Sssshhhhh.

#41     Jul 5, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Larry, I'm sure you answered some people's questions. But mine weren't among them.

#42     Jul 5, 2012
  3. larrywms

larrywms

i sure thought i answered them you can email me direct at

larrywms@att.net for any clarification

Larry

#43     Jul 5, 2012
  4. Good1

Good1

Welcome to ET, Larry, this is for you!

I can't seem to find Michelle's equity curve in my archives anymore but yes, while not straight up, it was relatively smooth, imo, accelerating as it made more money. A testament to money management.

Busy with Dawson's Creek, did she start to rely on your hotline for picks and her own money management? I was a subscriber to a hotline you had in about 1997/8.

#44     Jul 5, 2012
  5. ronblack

ronblack

Hi Larry. Nice for you to visit here!

I remember I met you once briefly but it's been a long time and I think it was in Orlando at a Tradestation Conference but maybe in New York or Vegas, I don't recall now, but I used to be a TS2000i user then. You were there along with people like Linda Bradford Raschke and Michael Harris and I was begginner then and have enjoyed the talks. My question is: do you think that the techniques you taught back then along with those of LBR and Michael Harris for short term/swing trading have still some potential? I have always taken your advice seriously. Thanks.

#45     Jul 5, 2012
  6. Larry, we have an anomaly here. You place unapologetically shameless ads on ZH, where they are supposedly smart, but are not a sponsor here, where we are supposedly stupid. Or did I get it backward? You know, Dunning-Kruger Effect and all.

#46     Jul 5, 2012
  7. larrywms

larrywms

1) what is ZH?? Ads there? All i can think of is if you visit our web site and then click on another financial web (ZH??) site you may see our ad for a time or two

2) I think all systems-strategies--need to be up dated for the new electronic markets

3) My recollection is Michelle went 100% by the hotline from about september forward and one contract per 10,000 in the account. Hope that helps

larry

#47     Jul 5, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Larry, hope you two work things out. She is a great actress.

She should have won the Oscar for "My Week With Marilyn".

#48     Jul 5, 2012
  9. This is why its better to trade your own capital than OPM. People are pains in the assess.

#49     Jul 5, 2012
  10. ZeroHedge. Your site has been up for ages, I can see now. But I never saw any reference to it before. As soon as I googled you to see if you really were 70, ZH's tracking cookie popped up the ad for your site. Not complaining, BTW. Your site is well designed and very informative. I just have no desire to be rich. ZH routinely pops up eSignal ads if I google something there. I actually like it. Knowing that somebody is looking out for me and helping me to get to where I really should be.

#50     Jul 5, 2012