Michelle Williams...Commodity Trader and Actress

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, he had a paid public speaking engagement there. That's how they found him...it was advertised! LOL. Honestly I'm not trying to defend the guy. Just a very strange story whether it's true or not.

#11     Jul 4, 2012
  2. So, what was this guy in trouble for originally???

#12     Jul 5, 2012
  3. Good1

Good1

Wachoo talkin bout Willis?!

It was a smooth equity curve from $10K up to $100K. Didn't look like there was as much testosterone involved so i just assumed...

#13     Jul 5, 2012
  4. larrywms

larrywms

The facts are 1) No othere CTA ever traded for me. 2) Michelles account was thoroughly audited by the NFA 3) You are right if what you claim was done the risks far outweigh the reward 4) I home schooles Michelle and trading was part of that. After learning the baiscs, she placed trades etc. Evenetually she got so busy with Dawsons Creek that she told her broker to follow a hot line but with an aggressive money management strategy. The hot line was hot. If you look at her trades it is easy to see the progression in money mamagement.

Most of the time it is my students that with the Championship. You think I trade for all of them?

Bottom line is people can say anything--and do--on this site and any comments or suggestions that I traded the account are a lie. It is just that simple.

larry williams

#14     Jul 5, 2012
  5. larrywms

larrywms

The account was not a staight up curve...it had ups and downs. It amazes me that people will make such patently false accusations and character attacks without checking the facts. My win and Michelles has been an open book for decades.

larry

#15     Jul 5, 2012
  6. Thanks for clearing that up. I stand corrected.

#16     Jul 5, 2012
  7. larrywms

larrywms

deeply appreciated.

Larry

#17     Jul 5, 2012
  8. SteveH

SteveH

And here I was thinking that famous, rich speculators would never lower themselves to enter a conversation such as this on a common stock BBS. [Geez Larry, you must be bored out of your mind.]

Lesson learned: making more money in the markets doesn't raise your level of common sense.

#18     Jul 5, 2012
  9. larrywms

larrywms

boredom comes easily at 70 years of age ;-). Someone sent me the earlier post and I am never too bored to defend my reputation, or my daughters. ( I now see there is so much on this site that is incorrect that perhaps I will try to set the facts straight. The little IRS issue, my relationship with Michelle, etc.)

I still trade often thousands of contracts a month so do keep a little active at this.

Best wishe to all

larry

#19     Jul 5, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hi Larry,

Is there anywhere we can see a list of the trades Michelle made in 97 for the cup. I would be curious to see how she traded.

#20     Jul 5, 2012