Michelle Williams...Commodity Trader and Actress

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Jul 4, 2012.

1. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

He sells a product. Doesn't seem like you are a potential customer so no matter what he shows I can bet you will not purchase anything of his. So why does he need to show this to you?

#181     Jul 24, 2012
  2. . His other indicators are the COT index, Accumulation indicators and was the originator of Volatality Breakouts.

look at the mis spelling on the guys wiki pedia page.. that obviously should tell you everyhthing hahah not

#182     Jul 25, 2012
  3. #183     Aug 27, 2013

4. Nice going Larry! Congratulations.

surf

#184     Aug 28, 2013
  5. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

I think Ms. Williams was very good portraying Ms. Monroe and she did not look skinny at all. I have heard that many Hollywood women consume goats milk as a substantial source of " good " fats and vitamans.
    I wonder kind , gentle sir if you could enlightended me on a matter of question.
    I have it that on occasion , milking a goat, sitting on a stool, that the goat will turn and
    lick ones balls. Shocking to some maybe... but, on the contrary it is said that " A good goat will do that....."
    Is this true?

#185     Aug 28, 2013
  6. Maybe through the genes, which is true in general. Smart people tend to have smart kids. But that's hardly a strong selling point.

#186     Aug 29, 2013