Michelle Obama's family: From slavery to White House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 8, 2009.

1. 1} Economic and social differences between North and South

2) states vs. federal rights and the principle of nullification

3) The election of Abraham Lincoln

4) Growth of abolition movement

#31     Oct 9, 2009
  2. I know he's got me on ignore, but just to be clear: this bullshit is the American version of Holocaust denial.
    It was all about slavery. That's what they thought then, and that's all that matters, because those folks living back then were the ones who did the fighting and dying. Period, the end.

#32     Oct 9, 2009
  3. The institution of slavery was at the root of all four of the causes you yourself have listed.

As I said, no slavery, no Civil War.

Thanks for making my point for me.

:)

#33     Oct 10, 2009
  4. JDL

JDL

:D you have no clue whats about to happen :p

#34     Oct 10, 2009
  5. JDL

JDL

i love latino's i think everybody should have one :eek:

#35     Oct 10, 2009
  6. Only number 4 jackass. Are you really that dense? Now go join the whining blockhead trefoil.:cool:

#36     Oct 10, 2009

7. Well they certainly serve a more useful purpose than you do, rochester

#37     Oct 10, 2009
  8. JDL

JDL

yes i agree thats why i think we all should have one, they are hard workers for the pay they get. :cool:

#38     Oct 10, 2009
  9. Get real: for 400 years ? whites have always been and will always be lazy workers, who like to be paid a lot :mad: ( minimum wages,...). I 'll make an exception for Jewish practicants.

Latinos and Asians are the best workers. Latinos & Asians: the more, the better. Good workers, happy workers, cheap workers.

blacks and whites are the laziest workers out there. I can understand for blacks: 400 years of working for free might have put them off working for cheap. whites come with all sort of bullshit about why they need to be paid more, when the reality is they are too lazy to be arsed.

#39     Oct 10, 2009
  10. Your insults and namecalling are poor substitutes for evidence.

Let me help you.

#40     Oct 10, 2009