Michelle Obama's family: From slavery to White House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 8, 2009.

1. If only we knew it was going to be this much trouble we should have picked our own cotton.

#21     Oct 9, 2009
  2. You must be completely useless, because I've never noticed you before. Now that I have, I'll never have to again.

#22     Oct 9, 2009
  3. Now that is one of the best/funniest things I've read in a long time!

#23     Oct 9, 2009
  4. Gummivogel is that what you want to do...ship all the blacks back to Africa?

#24     Oct 9, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Latinos already out number blacks in the US. So I guess America "no longer look like your kind" either.

Courtesy translation for JDL

Latinos already out number blacks in da US. So meh guess America "no longer look like ya’lls kind" either.

#25     Oct 9, 2009
  6. You proved slavery existed. Now prove it was the "primary" cause of the Civil War. Case not closed.

#26     Oct 9, 2009

7. JDL also has a problem with Latinos because they run circles around his lazy carcass.

#27     Oct 9, 2009

8. Nutmeg's humor is far more valuable around these parts than your cynical, one-sided diatribes. You really have a one-track mind, don't you? You might as well put me on ignore, because I won't be able to read your worthless posts anymore either. Bye,bye.

#28     Oct 9, 2009
  9. Did you actually read the Georgia Declaration of Secession, where they say right up front why they're seceding?
    If that's not clear to you, nothing will ever be.

#29     Oct 9, 2009
  10. OK, then, what did then cause the Civil War?

#30     Oct 9, 2009