Michelle Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stockerup, Oct 24, 2008.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Ronald Reagan.....The best President this country has ever had. Don't confuse him with Little George Bush.

Strangely enough, Barack Obama is doing something similar to what Reagan did. Obama is energizing the masses and bringing back a sense of hope to the people.

After the fiasco of the last 8 years, the game plan of Obama is working.

#11     Oct 24, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree but it's looking grim.
    We're on the highway to hell, so to speak, with the liberals and Bush haters laughing all the way.

I wonder if they'll still be laughing four years from now.

#12     Oct 24, 2008
  3. Well no, Reagan was not the greatest president and one look at the budget debt he helped run up will attest to that. Not to mention giving arms to Iran.

But the guy could inspire and speak -- so there's no danger of confusing him with any modern Republican.

We can only hope.

#13     Oct 24, 2008
  4. If you voted for Bush then you probably shouldn't be prognosticating.

#14     Oct 24, 2008
  5. BSAM

BSAM

(Rolls eyes).....I take it you're under 14 and have already been poisoned by some older Democrats. Good luck.

BTW----Who was the greatest President? Bill Clinton?

#15     Oct 24, 2008
  6. Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, old Republican. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen WMD's, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Al Qaeda rebels' hidden fortress...

I've been poisoned by the Office of Management and Budget. It's part of the executive branch, if you're interested.

Well I'd say Lincoln. But I find it interesting that your depth and breadth of knowledge extends a whole 20 years.

#16     Oct 25, 2008