Michelle Obama Booed At NASCAR Race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Since I couldn't be there in person.

Here's mine.

Boooooooooooooo

The first lady said "Next year I'm going to dress as a Budweiser bottle."

2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

I think that's mooooooooooo

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

4. that would probably work. have you ever been to a nascar race in the south? i have. its the largest collection of white trash rednecks ever assembled in one place. they are half drunk and even outside the smoking is so bad you cant breath. we were sitting near the bottom and we were just covered with cigarette ash from all the idiots above us smoking.
    you will see examples of these pictures at every race:

https://www.google.com/search?q=red...TtveOcKosAKr5aAZ&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=979&bih=633

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You got me beat, I've never been to one. Does this mean you're more redneck than some say I am? :D

6. They're a lot better than the lawless, whiny, self-absorbed, lazy, parasitic, filthy, diseased occuturds who infest the urine stinking shantytowns of Obamaville.

7. +1.

Mrs Obama and Dr Biden should not have bothered going to a place with such hillbilly redneck filth

8. They should have visited the sub-human occuturd parasites in the urine stinking shantytowns of Obamaville instead.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah really, I mean it's not as if the rednecks are fucking stupid enough to vote for their husbands any way.

10. Why subject yourself to all the auto exhaust? You should stay home in air conditioning and chew on HEPA air filters.

#10     Nov 21, 2011