Michelle Describes Herself As A Single Mother!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 4, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Maybe Michelle is planning to divorce Barack after she no longer has Queen status.

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50144220&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50144220n" />

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Aren't most black mothers?

3. pspr

pspr

Yeah but I've got to think she is going to keep up pretenses for the next four years so she gets those million dollar taxpayer paid vacations.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

She and her dictator-to-be hubby both make me want to puke!:mad:

5. I read that she wants to become an actress!, I kid you not...She's apparently been duped into believing that the Hollywood crowd "really likes her" and that she could just show up in Malibu and fall right into it. I also read that she's been house hunting in Malibu...

I suppose that explains her need to make an appearance during Oscar night and do the late night talk show circuit. It's amazing how completely out of touch she is with her responsibilities as a "First Lady".

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

She's no Lady, that's for damn sure!

7. pspr

pspr

I can see that. I can see her in her first roll, "Queen Of The Damned."

Second roll, "The Monster That Ate D.C." :D

Third roll from Hawaii, "The Ass That Floated Out To Sea."

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, I'm sure Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis, and every other former First Lady-besides shitbag Hillary-would be "proud" of our newest First "Lady.":(

[​IMG]

God help America. We're in deep, DEEP shit!:( :( :(

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Not only does that bitch have no fashion sense whatsoever, she makes the hildabeast look good.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

What more do you expect? She's the Wife of a Dictator. She's just as fucked up as he is.

Can't believe America is ALLOWING this insanity-in-office to continue to rip our traditional Country to shreds.:eek: :( :( :mad:

#10     Apr 4, 2013