Michelle Bachmann's 'Tea Party' response

Discussion in 'Politics' started by olias, Jan 26, 2011.

1. It's funny how the only two willing to actually 'fight' Obama are two women.

#31     Jan 27, 2011
  2. This is probably the only time in the last 5 years that I actually AGREE with you.

Paul Ryan was a total "snooze".
    It was like listening to one of my grade school teachers "babble" with no emotion whatsoever. As for the actual issues, he sounded a lot like Colonel Sanders making a speech without once mentioning chicken.

It was downright bizarre.
    And this is the best that the GOP can do???

#32     Jan 27, 2011
  3. Guess you missed out on the part where he wants to LOWER the Corporate Tax rate. :)

#33     Jan 27, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The republicans have got nobody to run. Romney? Huck? Forget it. Either they get a real candidate this time or we lose, again.

I like Rick Perry, Jeb Bush, and Steve Forbes none of whom have a snowballs chance in hell.

You can criticize every liberal policy in the world and it doesn't mean a thing unless you have your own, better, policies and a candidate that can pitch those policies effectively.

All the anger on the planet isn't going to produce a good republican candidate. We have to find and promote one ourselves.

#34     Jan 27, 2011
  5. "Wants" is far different from doing.

I'm still waiting for the oceans to recede.

#35     Jan 27, 2011
  6. I was struck by that too. If only the men in the republican party had as much testosterone as the women, eg Palin, Bachmann, Coulter.

#36     Jan 27, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Women are brave because no matter how far they go, they're not going to get into a scuffle, with men anyway.

#37     Jan 27, 2011
  8. Ann Coulter has been physically attacked numerous times. Thug leftists rushing the stage or throwing pies at her. A couple of them got their butts kicked.

#38     Jan 27, 2011
  9. There are a lot hot right wing babes out there AAA, don't know why you have a crush on Coulter ;).

#39     Jan 27, 2011
  10. jem

jem

Did anyone see Pelosi speaking on fox... she said the something to the effect that is is all about jobs, cutting spending and balancing the budget.

I was yes... now she is a conservative. I hope she and her party gets re elected. Perhaps they can fix healthcare.

#40     Jan 27, 2011