Michelle Bachmann's 'Tea Party' response

Discussion in 'Politics' started by olias, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Please also notice in the last election cycle the public's nearly unanimous rejection of anti-tax measures across the country, a decidedly non-conservative act. The electorate is more nuanced than we like to think.

#11     Jan 26, 2011
  2. jem

jem

how could ryan be awful... he is the most competent guy on the budget in congress. I did not see it, but if he was that bad, that is a shame.

#12     Jan 26, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

The fact is, there is no unbiased media in the U.S. anymore. Left leaning media talk of how he misstated Obamacare was not deficit neutral and right leaning media talked about how his low key fact based address was right on the money. So, take your pick.

#13     Jan 26, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

#14     Jan 26, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

I actually agree with you, on Ryan, that was why it was brutal watching him make such a plain and boring speech. It is unfortunate that number crunchers like him dont make for good political theatre, i think if he was more passtionate about things and bettter at expressing himself like Christie is, he would be liked by more people.

It is a shame that someone like him doesnt get a fair shake from the majority of the population we need more guys like him in politics, and less glorified public speakers like Obama, who have no clue.

#15     Jan 26, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

#16     Jan 26, 2011
  7. Ryan acts like he is afraid of a fight. It was typical wimpy, apologetic, mainstream republican drivel. "We're odious but not quite as bad as the other guys." We 're tired of that approach. The media is never going to give republicans a fair shake. Quit trying to please them. And I can't believe how the republicans swallowed the "new decorum" approach, which in practice means for them to quit criticizing obama.

We want a fight with obama. Only with Bachmann in charge.

#17     Jan 26, 2011
  8. <iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hgqsRBaJDCw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

#18     Jan 26, 2011
  9. Not fair!

The girl in the video is much smarter than Bachmann...

#19     Jan 26, 2011
  10. #20     Jan 26, 2011