Michelle Bachmann To MSNBC's Chris Matthews: That Thrill Isn't Tingly Anymore

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Nov 3, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

best line of the night

3. jem

jem

matthews has gone from serious host -- many years ago... to lower than keith olberman.

That trance question was jerry springer television. He deserved her response.

4. Hello

Hello

There is a reason their ratings are so bad, every time that night they had a conservative on, they would all scoff and laugh at them, and ask condescending questions, then as soon as they were off the air talk about how crazy the person was, and crack jokes about them, how MSNBC could even consider themselves a news source after that performance is beyond me.

5. I noticed that also, It was amazing how unprofessional they were.
    It was like a bunch of high school kids. "Huh huh, they are so
    stupid, huh huh"

6. Hello

Hello

They decided to put out 6 far left analysts and not 1 right wing one, if they had any desire to provide even mediocre coverage they would have thrown pat buchanan and joe scarborough into the mix. Even fox news had a bunch of liberals on throughout the night.

The only good thing about it was knowing just how badly it stung for them to have to sit there. Its funny they had the lowest ratings of any cable news network that night, and id be willing to bet half of their viewers were people like me just going to watch them and laugh at their pain and listen to them try to justify the asswhipping they were taking.

7. It boggles my mind from an executive perspective. If I'm a big wig
    over at NBC and and watching the ratings wither away to nothing
    while these clowns laugh and crack jokes on air, Id be worried
    about my own job and shake things up, get some new people
    on air.

I don't get it. :confused:

8. Mnphats

Mnphats

Neither do they.

9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe