Michelle Bachman Worse Than Palin?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Wow, this idiot has just hit new all-time lows . . .

http://www.youtube.com/v/OFDyxO4FLZQ&hl=en&fs=1

"During an interview with PajamasTV today, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) falsely claimed that the last swine flu outbreak occurred under "another Democrat President, Jimmy Carter." Bachmann, however, insisted she was not trying to blame either man for the outbreaks:

BACHMANN: I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under Democrat President Jimmy Carter. And I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it is an interesting coincidence."

Wrong Michelle.
    That would be GERALD FORD you mental midget! :D

2. This chick is out there...very much so.

I nailed it with the 'Palin is a Dumb Bitch' thread the day she was nominated (I did not post threads day after day about her after that - maybe once a week at most, even if that).

Bachmann is a sterling example of the demise of the GOP as was Palin.

Republicans are killing themselves, and they don't have to. It's like watching Lemmings follow each other off the cliff.

3. That crazy bitch is from Minnesota? I thought she was from a "one tooth" state like Ohio or Georgia or Tennessee or Florida or some shit!

4. If married, her husband definitely has his hands full. She is a gutsy chick.

5. For the record, certain women that I know have called me 'sexist' when I have used the term 'bitch,' when referring to random women in casual conversation in the past.

I've pointed out in my defense that I intend the pejorative 'bitch' in the same manner that I would 'asshole' or 'douche' if I were referring to someone that was a male.

I don't believe 'dumb bitch' is any more offensive than 'dumb bastard,' or that I'm sexist in the least.

6. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Another mental midget.

Speaking of Bachmann's husband, her and hubby have been foster parents to 23 children, along with raising their own 5 children.

7. She voted against Bush's troop "surge" in Iraq that actually wound up working.

She voted against a bill that would have raised the maximum Pell grant for college students from $4,310 to $5,200 by 2011 and would have lowered the interest tates over 5 years on subsidized student loans to 3.4% from 6.8% which even Bush supported.

She has actually argued on the floor of the House that because carbon dioxide is "a natural byproduct of nature", it is actually a harmless gas. :eek:

She has also blamed the "Great Depression on the Smoot-Haley Tariff Act" and misstated the name of the bill, calling it "Hoot-Smalley". :D

She truly is a mental midget, no matter how many ways you slice it.

Anyone who comes to her defense has got to be missing more than just a few brain cells.

8. she certainly looks better than that female gorilla known as michelle OBAMA:eek:

9. I bet you think that Manne Coulter is a real hottie too!

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#10     Apr 30, 2009