Michele Obama To Host Rapper At WH Who Talks Of Killing Cops, Burning Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, May 9, 2011.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

I know the history of where it began, you just can't admit that bigotry is in the North also. When MLK was killed, they lit up Newark and Detroit. You can't blame that on the South. There were race riots in the North also.

#61     May 10, 2011
  2. I agree there is bigotry in the north,but not nearly as much as the south and the KKK was not nearly as active in the north as it was the south

#62     May 10, 2011
  3. Of course there wasn't, the North was republican back then. :cool:

#63     May 10, 2011
  4. huh

huh

I find it amusing that just a few months ago fox featured Common as being "very positive" and a "conscious rapper", but as soon as he got invited to the white house he's suddenly a vile rapper on Fox.....so Fox which is it? He's positive when doing an interview on Fox but Vile when he's going to the white house???

I'm not a fan of dumbocrats or Obama, but moronic, pointless, clearly political trash like this from Fox is just so fucking stupid. There's more important crap going on in the world than a rapper going to the white house...fucking morons.

#64     May 11, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Change the channel, I hear there are several others available nowdays.

#65     May 11, 2011
  6. Didn't Reagan also do the earned income credit, thereby rewarding people for having kids? Some welfare mom's have turned this into a business.

#66     May 12, 2011
  7. +1 and thanks for the link

#67     May 12, 2011