Michele Bachman's first thought? It ain't about jobs for Americans...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 6, 2011.

1. rictar, you have been owned ages ago.

your not even on the radar anymore

#31     Feb 7, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I sure get a lot of replies for a non-entity. Please continue.

: )

#32     Feb 7, 2011
  3. I agree.

Which democrat is going to announce to the african american community they have to start paying more for health insurance beccause they are a bigger health risk?/

#33     Feb 7, 2011
  4. hey dipshit, do you know the gubnit now regulates the premiums that you pay? places a ceiling on YOUR premium no matter the extent on your irresponsibility?no you dint did you?

i just want you to stop sucking off my teat and other responsible lifestylers like me,

and PAY YOUR OWN WAY! :mad:

WALK THE WALK

#34     Feb 7, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Already been done. Poverty is highly correlated with poor health outcomes, and affirmative action is the solution.

#35     Feb 7, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i think youre intelligent, well-spoken and informed on a number of issues, even if we do not agree all the time.

#36     Feb 7, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Thank you. Likewise!

#37     Feb 7, 2011
  8. jem

jem

Why is it you think you have a right to tell me how to order my life.
    it really is none of your business. I sold my bike when I had to start wearing a helmet because I could not longer hear the cars or have a sense of what was going on around me. (at speeds you travel in beach towns helmets do effect your safety negatively)

The proper law would be a law would be a law which said if a clown gets hurt on a motorcycle and does not have enough enough insurance hospitals dont have to treat.

Why is it that liberals do not believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? is it because your lives suck?

#38     Feb 7, 2011
  9. It is against the law in California to drive without a seat belt...I suppose you sold your car for similar reasons...we have speed limits, sobriety restrictions, safety restrictions, etc.

I believe people should be free to do what they want in the privacy of their own homes...not on public highways.

Ask a cop if helmets are worse than not wearing helmets, even for bicycle riders...as the ER which is worse...

#39     Feb 7, 2011
  10. jem

jem

Why don't you outlaw left hand turns because that is when most of the accidents happen.

why don't you mandate that every one drive in very heavy cars with lots of safety equipment like large suvs.

why don't you require people to where helmets on sidewalks on trains and in planes.

there is no end where your leftist large govt beliefs justifications can end.
    I suppose you support the new movement to force food businesses to serve smaller portions.

#40     Feb 8, 2011