Michele Bachman's first thought? It ain't about jobs for Americans...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Why the hell are seemingly intelligent people so against great affordable medical care? WTF is wrong with them?? Do they like OVERPAYING for healthcare, meds, dentists etc?? Why can't Americans have something like this:

http://www.therealcostarica.com/health_education_costa_rica/doctors_dentists.html

I went to my dentist in San Jose for the repairs. Sadly, he also found a cavity. The work (full cleaning, x-rays (full set), the two new crowns and the cavity) were done in two appointments and my TOTAL bill was $180.00. I paid over double that amount when I was in the US for just the one crown that had cracked! My brother had bridgework done and 21 crowns and HIS bill was just under $800.00. In the US, his work may well have been $20,000 plus!

#11     Feb 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because there are still a few left who realize that "affordable" health care just means someone else is paying for it. That money has to come from somewhere.

#12     Feb 7, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

the problem with care in San Jose isn't when you have a cavity.

it's when you have advanced prostate cancer. let's see where you prefer to have treatment at that point.

#13     Feb 7, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Uhh, I'd prefer to have treatment at... my prostate.

#14     Feb 7, 2011
  5. LOL :D

#15     Feb 7, 2011
  6. Where do you think the $ comes from when you inevitably get sick from your shitty red neck high-meat diet and the costs exceed the total of all premiums you ever paid, moron?

from ME, MY premiums and other responsible health-conscious informed HEALTHY vegetarians that's where!

#16     Feb 7, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like you don't need health insurance or Obama care.

#17     Feb 7, 2011
  8. why should *I* indemnify your stupid shitty lifestyle choices?! :mad:

#18     Feb 7, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

So exorcise your freedom of choice, and cancel your insurance.

#19     Feb 7, 2011
  10. maybe you should pay more in accordance with the true actuarial risk your lousy lifestyle choice presents. maybe you should pay your own way instead of sucking off MY teat, and other intelligent informed health conscious people like me?

#20     Feb 7, 2011