Michele Bachmann's Church: The Pope Is The Anti-Christ

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Illum

Illum

So true. She is a damn joke. There is no way her colleagues don't laugh their ass off at her. No wonder our government doesn't listen to a damn word we say. People actually approve of her nonsense. Im ready to leave this shithole. About had it. The invasion of tards is complete in England and Canada is pretty far gone, Canada thinks its ok, yea just your cities are trashed up..... Just wait my friends. Beautiful country but f'ed. America is completely done, some of Europe still has a chance. Think its time to go.

#31     Jul 14, 2011
  2. bone

bone

Just like Alec Baldwin left after Bush's re-election I suppose.

#32     Jul 14, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.gallup.com/poll/148475/Satisfaction-Slides-Two-Year-Low.aspx

That chart does NOT look good for Barry.

[​IMG]

#33     Jul 14, 2011
  4. bone

bone

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot

Generic Republican Candidate 48%, Obama 43%

Rasmussen - Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Right Direction or Wrong Track

25% Say U.S. Heading In Right Direction

Rasmussen - Wednesday, July 13, 2011

#34     Jul 14, 2011
  5. then you should thank me. if you were a thinking person you might come to the conclusion that the more that is done to expose bachman for the nut she is will allow the republicans to nominate a real candidate who could actually lead this country.

#35     Jul 14, 2011
  6. bone

bone

Freudian slip regarding your dear savior Obama's competence, perhaps ?

[​IMG]

#36     Jul 14, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly, make up your mind "lil' vein".

#37     Jul 14, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Any chance the democrats might do the same any time soon?

#38     Jul 14, 2011
  9. jem

jem

I was Catholic and I still go to Catholic church... but as long as those bastards running the church in rome do not completely clean out the pedophiles and the active gay priests, I have no problem with protestants saying the Pope will be the anti christ some day.

But I am sure millions of Catholics will not vote for Bachman unless Bachman denounces that doctrine. (in a very strong and sincere manner.) She going to have to hope someone in her family is a practicing Catholic.

You want to talk about a swing vote in the main election... talk Catholics and soccer moms.

#39     Jul 14, 2011
  10. no. i think obama has poor leadership skills. his leadership style is a consensus builder. he wants to sit down play nice with the other side and come to a conclusion. his mistake is in failing to recognize that he is not dealing with grownups who want to work to solve problems. they have an agenda to destroy him at the expense of the country. facing that a real leader would have been more forceful at denouncing them.

#40     Jul 14, 2011