Michele Bachmann's Church: The Pope Is The Anti-Christ

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 14, 2011.

1. this isnt a sermon where the preacher throws out a bunch of bs for the sheep in the pews.
    this is a doctrinal statement of belief for the church itself. members are usually required to profess their agreement with a churches statement of belief before they are allowed to join. she was a longtime member.

#11     Jul 14, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

That is total f*cking bullshit and you know it. I attended a Lutheran church as a kid and didn't profess shit and I couldn't even tell what 2% of their beliefs are. Man you are obtuse.

Dude I know guys that go to Church in the Chicago area to get laid!

#12     Jul 14, 2011
  3. Curiously he's never laid into Obama attending Rev. Wright's anti white, "god damn America", antisemitic church. Funny how THAT's A-OK by him. :D

#13     Jul 14, 2011
  4. You need to chill and take a trip to Vegas, all this wanna bet is getting old.

#14     Jul 14, 2011
  5. no its not with the evangelical lutherans. but i wont argue the point since you seem to consider yourself an expert.

#15     Jul 14, 2011
  6. Tom B

Tom B

+1

Free Thinker is a total hypocrite.

#16     Jul 14, 2011
  7. So it begins. Somehow the fact that Bachmann belongs to a Lutheran church is suddenly controversial, at least to the religious bigots on the far left. This has to be the first time in modern history that Lutherans have been deemed controversial about anything. The fact is, any religious beliefs, except those they assume are bogus like Obama's, are anathema to this crowd. They burned down Sarah Palin's church, probably an omen of things to come.

The statement that has the OP so upset was made by Martin Luther some 500 years ago. It was put into context by a church representative in what seemed to me to be a reasonable explanation. Of course, the same people who have no problems with Obama's long memberhsip in a marxist black liberation church and with Al Sharpton and Jesse jackson pretending to be preachers, will not be satisfied.

#17     Jul 14, 2011
  8. you will notice i started this thread with this question: i" wonder if the right wingers will pile on this like they did for obama about rev wright?"

i expected that the apologists like you would jump to her defense. i wonder were you on the rev wright bandwagon when it was the hot topic??

#18     Jul 14, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't think so. It quickly gets to the point that the poster does not actually believe what he is posting, rather he is simply a troll. I find wagers cut through the mess really quickly.

#19     Jul 14, 2011
  10. If you don't see the point of FT's thread, then maybe you should redirect some of that pulsating wager money of yours for intensive remedial comprehension tutoring. Breadcrumbs not included.

#20     Jul 14, 2011