Michele Bachmann Is Gorgeous

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 12, 2011.

1. bone

bone

Gallup

July 14, 2011

"Republican Candidate" Extends Lead vs. Obama to 47% to 39%

Margin marks first statistically significant lead among registered voters

by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects.

#51     Jul 14, 2011
  2. Pretty much, and if the GOP is dumb enuf to put another MILF up there, Obama wins again. If the GOP nominee is dumb enuf to pick her as a Veep, same result.

#52     Jul 14, 2011
  3. Luke there were a lot of indies sitting on the fence and leaning McCain until he picked Palin. Then Tina Fey got hold of her and it was a wrap.

#53     Jul 14, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmmm, you got any documented polls/charts to back that up, or do I have to choose between taking your word for it or wasting my happy hour doing searches?

OH! And how are your flying lessons coming along?

#54     Jul 14, 2011
  5. Took flying lessons many moons ago. Again, it is easier to fly a plane than drive a car. They tell you this. In fact, a child could fly a Piper Cub, so again, while I don't disrespect what you do, it ain't rocket science.

Documented polls and charts about the obvious?? Really? Luke, Obama wins in 2012. Please archive this post.

#55     Jul 14, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you are saying you could land a plane with 1/10th mile visibility with a 40 knot crosswind in heavy air traffic? Is that what you are saying?

#56     Jul 14, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think the GOP could put Chavez on the VP ticket and beat Obama. Stick a fork in that guy. His 15 minutes is up.

#57     Jul 14, 2011
  8. Given training time and experience, of course, Luke. You act as if flying is anything more than a mechanical act. It is not. It's no different than if you see your exit coming up on I-80 and you are in the fourth lane in heavy morning drive traffic.

#58     Jul 14, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ugh....no. Not quite skippy. You see, as a pilot, it's not about the mechanical act of flying. Yes, of course that can be learned just as one can learn to play the guitar or the piano or say...become a nurse. The catch with being a pilot, is you can NEVER be wrong. Not once. Not for a day, not for an hour, not for a minute. When you are wrong, people can die. That's a decent size responsibility.

#59     Jul 14, 2011
  10. Maverick that was dumb. Medical field. Being wrong kills people as well. Im really starting to think you did not finish secondary education, which, btw, you do not need to be a pilot:p

#60     Jul 14, 2011