Michele Bachmann Is Gorgeous

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

hot dammit! Lotsa cornbread and fresh air.

#11     Jul 12, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

16 years age difference.

#12     Jul 12, 2011
  3. bone

bone

Look at what the Dems have for MILF bait:

[​IMG]

#13     Jul 12, 2011
  4. bachman is your pick if you think sarah palin was too intellectual and not religious enough.
    i do hope she wins iowa and gets the republican nomination.

#14     Jul 13, 2011
  5. Lib analysis:

Palin is stupid, dumb, an idiot.

Bachmann is evil, crazy, scary, wacky.

Massive amounts of money are spent by libs on education for the the ability to achieve this high level of intellectual analysis.

#15     Jul 13, 2011
  6. And there you have it. Political figures judged on, and by, their appearance. I can't wait until the swimsuit portion of the next Republican debate. And, of course, the answer to that clincher of a question: "Which is the better solution to famine, pestilence and all that ails us and the planet: lower taxes or prayer?"

#16     Jul 13, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Her campaign is not too happy with the attractive, aka sexy, angle. If you want her to win you should probably drop it.

#17     Jul 13, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Saying Michele Bachmann is gorgeous is the equivalent of saying Sarah Palin is a genius.

#18     Jul 13, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Disagree, somewhat. I think beauty is "in the eye of" (you know the rest), but genius... that is a bit more quantifiable I think.

#19     Jul 13, 2011
  10. bone

bone

We all know that the Republican Nominee for the 2012 Presidential election will have formidable business chops:

Established in 1984, Bain Capital is one of the world's leading private investment firms managing approximately $65 billion in assets under management. Our affiliated advisors make private equity, public equity, leveraged debt asset, venture capital, and absolute return investments across multiple sectors, industries, and asset classes. Since our inception, our competitive advantage has been grounded in a people-intensive, value-added investment approach that has enabled the firm to deliver industry-leading returns for our investors.

In terms of the thread, some comparisons:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#20     Jul 13, 2011