Michal Moore's Pledge to Disheartened Conservatives

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Hapapoodle dribbles out another puddle of poodle piss...

#31     Nov 16, 2006
  2. lmao, zizzo is more sane than u and your republikunts pals put together. i really dunno why he put up with your shit, it just aint worth it. u are a bunch of fanatics bent on aggression and self-destruction. it's clear from his posts hes just after peace..is that such a despicable thing?

#32     Nov 16, 2006
  3. Ha!

Haha!

Hahaha!

Hahahaha!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yes, the loZZZer's posting history most definitely reflects a person who is spiritual, has a close relationship with God, is concerned about others' welfare, especially innocents, and of course is "just after peace."

You're out of your freakin' mind!! Obviously you drink from the same Kool-Aid pitcher as your hero loZZZer and his ilk.

"Just after peace" indeed!! More like he's "just after a piece of ass because he hasn't had any in so long."

ROFLMAO!!:D :D :D

#33     Nov 16, 2006
  4. every time he strats a thread he gets a slew of personal attacks from u and completley unprovoked, and most of what he post is cut'n'past yet u fuckin' trash him like if he was him who wrote the articles, that's so pathetic. but carry on, i just cant make it why he even bother replyin' to u arseholes, u are fuckin' disgustin'.

#34     Nov 16, 2006
  5. #35     Nov 16, 2006
  6. Yes, yes, loZZZer is an innocent and objective poster, who starts threads merely for the sake of calm and rational discussion....

ROFLMAO!!

Bit, this is the Politics & Religion forum, "not for the fainthearted." Clearly you are fainthearted, so please scurry away and read your Anne of Green Gables books and whatever it is moonbats like yourself do to remain calm in-between your hysterics about Bush and the RepubliKKKLans.

ZZzz's a big boy. He can take care of himself. I understand he even can change his own Depends, so there you go...

#36     Nov 16, 2006