Michal Moore's Pledge to Disheartened Conservatives

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Hapless troll, the poodleboy...creating puddles...

#21     Nov 16, 2006
  2. Zzzidiot, helpless, can only sling ad hominem. Typical....

#22     Nov 16, 2006
  3. Hapapoodle leaves a puddle...

#23     Nov 16, 2006
  4. pattersb

pattersb Guest

I'll have to agree with you there. Well, your example was an unfortunate, but isolated incident. I have never heard the words facism, nazi, hitler, etc .. more then in the past 3 years. Hopefully, they are never spoken so much again.

Bush certainly must look to be the worst president ever from the left side, because he doesn't look that much better from the right. He lost the popular vote, yet felt empowered to push us into a war of choice.

There still may be an upside. The election results were a big relief and suddenly there is much more open dialog occuring, and hopefully will continue. It should be possible to arrive at a bipartisan solution to this, because there is no way in hell to arrive at a partisan one.

I just clicked off CSPAN, General Azhaid was being grilled by a congressional committe. Talk of federal system, akin to ours was mentioned. The states of Sunni, Kurd, Shiiti ... talk about interstate rivalries! The irish soccer hooligans won't be able to hold a candle to these riots....

peace

:)

#24     Nov 16, 2006
  5. "Bush is the worst president this country has ever had" are you freaking joking. Dude Clinton, George Sr., and Carter were all far worse.

#25     Nov 16, 2006
  6. The loZZer troll leaves another snail trail...

#26     Nov 16, 2006
  7. Hapapoodle leaves another puddle of poodle piss...

#27     Nov 16, 2006
  8. More slime from the pedophilia-supporting troll...

#28     Nov 16, 2006
  9. Hapapoodle pisses out another puddle of poodle piss...

#29     Nov 16, 2006
  10. Too funny....the loZZer troll responds within ONE MINUTE! The big, fat rube is just sitting hunched over his computer terminal, frantically clicking the refresh button and checking his e-mail for alerts that I have posted again....

No life, in his golden years, overweight, alcoholic, divorced, lonely, only has ET ....What a LOOOOZER!!

ROFLMAO!

#30     Nov 16, 2006