Michal Moore's Pledge to Disheartened Conservatives

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Nov 14, 2006.

1. I doubt the original post is true, but it would be nice if everyone could come to agree to disagree without all this hatred and foolishness. Not much in that Moore list that could be really argued with, although I too have to doubt that we can pull most of it off the way the Country continues to be divided and each side clinging to their "right or wrong" I refuse to submit to anything, just like a bunch of soccer game attendees rooting for their team, even when they cheat and cause damage to each other.

Sorry for the poor grammar.

c

#11     Nov 15, 2006
  2. Nice one ddoo... :)

#12     Nov 15, 2006
  3. pattersb

pattersb Guest

I'm way past the partisan bickering, just felt the need to respond to some of these points.

so, you'll allow people, (the vast majority by the way), to believe this without resorting to the standard "Hate-Crimes!" accusations? Doubtful, South-Africa was just PC'd into recognizing gay marriage, when it can be reasonably assumed that the vast majority disagrees with it. "Ban on gay marriage == Apartheid"

The democrats handle losing poorly, and if this post is any reflection, don't handle winning any better.

We shall see. There does seem to be an an eerie calm in the air lately. The calm before the storm no doubt.

#13     Nov 15, 2006
  4. Actually what I was saying was that marriages between a man and a woman will still be allowed, although not encouraged by Comrade Pelosi and I don't think she'll make abortions mandatory. :D

But people who oppose gay marriage will still be called close-minded bigots by equally close-minded moonbats and rightly so. I am actually against gay marriages, I guess I am a bigot too but I kinda realize that within the next 100 years gay marriages will be legalized all over the world and I am on the wrong side of history. Anyway why do you even care how they call you? You're not going to stop calling liberal traitors and terrorist sympathizer, are you?

#14     Nov 15, 2006
  5. pattersb

pattersb Guest

you got me all wrong....

there are a few things that make me see red.

One occured back in 2003, ... I witnessed on cspan, a "partiotic" american marching down 5th avenue burning an effige of bush dressed as hitler. I think it may have clouded my judgement since. Not to mention the insanity that occurs in these forums. I've been called a nazi, a klansman, etc ...

I'm actually quite an affable person ... and make few demands of people, besides not shrieking and acting hysterically in times of trouble.

"Wrong side of history" ?? Evolution, not to mention biology, are in perfect agreement with you.

#15     Nov 15, 2006
  6. I'm not sure about that. There's been speculation that homosexual behavior in animals are caused by stress situations, such as too many individuals, too little food. So it's their way of population control - they don't have contraceptives.

Maybe that's why there are more homosexuals in the cities. :D

#16     Nov 15, 2006
  7. There are obviously a lot of idiots on both sides, what about that "patriotic" american in connecticut dressed like a muslim fundamentalist (robe, turban and a long beard) holding a sign "Support Lamont. We do"? Is he any better/smarter than those who compare Bush with Hitler? I don't think so.

Bush is no Hitler but having said that Bush IMO is the worst president this country has ever had. He has caused innumerable damage to this country and is indirectly responsible for tens(hundreds?) of thousands of Iraqi deaths (that I don't much care about given that they are killing each other) and 3,000 american deaths that I do care a lot about. But Hitler he is not.

#17     Nov 15, 2006
  8. This from the loZZer who believes that "only a couple of hundred" innocent people killed by released felons is proof that the parole system works....

This from the sociopath who wished the death of my children by a pedophile because he was defeated in an argument and couldn't handle the truth....

This from the troll who calls people all sorts of names here and in the live chat room....

The joke's on you, moron, no matter how many times Baron gives you the moderating keys for the evening or how many times you complain....DOH!!

#18     Nov 15, 2006
  9. Troll poodle Hapless leaves another puddle...

You really are handling the dems kicking republiklan arse very, very well....

LOL!

#19     Nov 16, 2006
  10. As usual, you're speaking out of your ass. You know nothing about how I am "handling" what was hardly an ass-kicking or "wave." DOH!!

LOL, indeed. Unable to counter the factual statements I made, you resort to ad hominem.

So, had a date in the past decade? The kind you didn't have to pay money up front for?

#20     Nov 16, 2006