Michael Vick pleads guilty

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kinggyppo, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Falcons press conference on now.
    Arthur Blank "We cannot tell you today that Vick is cut from the team".
    I don't think I'll EVER cheer for the Falcons again.

#11     Aug 27, 2007
  2. Vick "Through this I found Jesus, and gave my life to God".

What a joke.

#12     Aug 27, 2007
  3. Cutten

Cutten

So he blew $100 million to watch a few dogs fighting? Kinda crazy when for a few hundred bucks you can get some hot wannabe models to do naked mud wrestling.

#13     Aug 27, 2007
  4. $100 bucks says that some putz like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton advised him to say that.

It's kind of a sad commentary that people lose their minds over dog fighting and no one really says anything about crap like those 'Bum Fights' videos a few years back. Where desperate people are given some booze and $20 to beat the shit out of each other.

#14     Aug 27, 2007
  5. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

It's cause only in america do people treat their dogs better than their own mothers (humans).

A hefty fine of say a million bucks that goes towards some dog related charity would do much more good than another black dude in jail for a year.

#15     Aug 28, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

fighting is the new thing on you tube and the internet....according to bill oriely there are thousands of chick fights on you tube....and them chicks can kick ass.....I'd like to see one of the ladies vs. ZZZZzzz in a steel cage no holds match....:p

#16     Aug 28, 2007