Michael Saylor steps down as MicroStrategy CEO

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by SunTrader, Aug 2, 2022.

1. johnarb

johnarb

"It's my idea... I'm the controlling shareholder of the company, I have the majority of the voting stock..." -Michael Saylor

"the rest goes to the employees. I haven't had any stock option grant since 2013 and I work for a dollar a year..." -Michael Saylor

Fucking legend

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    #21     Aug 3, 2022
    Sprout likes this.
  2. $1 a year, he stole enough

#22     Aug 3, 2022
  3. johnarb

johnarb

It's difficult for Bitcoin non-believers to understand why billionaires like Jack Dorsey and Michael Saylor would dedicate so much of their time and risk their reputation for Bitcoin

There are many others, like Ricardo Salinas, Wences Casares, Prince Philip of Serbia....

Once you go down the rabbit hole and drink the Bitcoin koolaid... it changes you and grabs a hold of your soul

You become aware of the fiat-based slave-system of the Matrix...

Amen!!

#23     Aug 3, 2022
    NoahA likes this.
  4. My explain ? Attn: Whores to the man

#24     Aug 3, 2022
  5. johnarb

johnarb

It does explain your posts and threads, perfectly, Jack

#25     Aug 3, 2022
  6. Overnight

Overnight

God damnit I had the perfect retort in my head in the form of video, but cannot recall what it was. So you have been saved! Amen!

#26     Aug 3, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  7. johnarb

johnarb

While people are having difficulties paying their rent and buying food, the ones in charge think it's all fun and games

Opt out, #Bitcoin

Amen!!

#27     Aug 3, 2022
    NoahA likes this.
  8. I never said that their shares were going to zero. You are making that up kid.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    #28     Aug 4, 2022
  9. Just in case anyone is confused this is why Saylor has been sacked.

It should be obvious, but with crypto boys everything is complicated when they have to defend the cult.

Screenshot_20220804-064426~2.png

#29     Aug 4, 2022
  10. VicBee

VicBee

Considering how the rest of the tech market has been doing, this is a rather flattering graph!

#30     Aug 4, 2022