Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated?

Media activist recently promised to publish revealing Obama videos

Noting that the cause of Andrew Breitbart’s unexpected death yesterday was being examined by the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office, talk-radio host Michael Savage raised the question of whether the conservative media powerhouse – who recently announced he had videos that could politically damage President Obama – was murdered.

On his top-rated show today, Savage played an audio clip of Breitbart telling an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington last month that he had obtained videos that shed light on Obama’s ties to radicals in the early 1980s who helped propel him to the presidency.

“Maybe my overly active imagination kicked into overdrive,” Savage told his listeners of his decision to raise the question. “But you heard what Breitbart said – he has videos … we’re going to vet the president.”

Breitbart reportedly was walking near his home in Brentwood, Calif., just after midnight this morning when he collapsed. A neighbor saw him fall and called 911. Emergency crews tried to revive him and rushed him to the emergency room at the UCLA Medical Center.

It’s entirely plausible, Savage acknowledged, that Breitbart simply collapsed of a heart attack because of overwork and a reported history of health problems.

“I’m asking a crazy question,” Savage said, “but so what? We the people want an answer. This was not an ordinary man. If I don’t ask this question, I would be remiss.”

Breitbart told the CPAC crowd last month that the videos would reveal Obama during a time when he was meeting a “bunch of silver ponytails” – referring to Weather Underground terror group members Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

Ayers and Dohrn reportedly launched Obama’s political career with a fundraiser in their Chicago home.

Savage noted that Breitbart had dinner with Ayers and Dorhn three weeks ago at the couple’s Hyde Park residence on Chicago’s South Side, which is near Obama’s home. Breitbart was invited by Daily Caller Editor-in-Chief Tucker Carlson, who won an Internet auction for a dinner party with the couple.

“I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him,” Breitbart said at CPAC, promising they would show how “racial division and class warfare are central” to the “hope and change” that Obama”sold in 2008.”

“He threatened the president at CPAC with video that could derail the president’s campaign,” Savage said.

“I pray it was natural causes, but we’ll never know the truth.”

Savage said that if Breitbart’s colleagues have the videos, they should post them as soon as possible and make them viral “or they’ll never see the light of day.”

Savage said he hadn’t spoken with Breitbart for the past two years, but he recalled the media mogul’s visited to his home in the Bay Area.

“He spoke for three straight hours,” Savage said. “I was unable to say a word.”

Savage also attended a party at Breitbart’s Los Angeles home.

“I told him two years ago to get a body guard. Never be alone in the street,” Savage said.

Savage, the author of the bestselling novel “Abuse of Power,” put on his novelist hat and speculated about ways a murderer could remain undetected by inducing a heart attack that didn’t leave any traces.

A caller from Savage’s native New York City said there’s a simple way to find out what happened.

“If the tapes come out, he died of a heart attack,” the caller said. “If the tapes don’t come out, they whacked him.”

“The Savage Nation” airs live Monday through Friday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern. It can be heard online through stations such as KSTE in Sacramento.

2. Just when I thought the GOP couldn't get anymore entertaining LOL !!!

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He developed a heart condition and spent a few days in the hospital at UCLA last year. They put him on a diet and he had some daily medication to take.

The man also had a pretty explosive demeanor. People described that during an interview he didn't speak but rather erupted. Definitely a Type-A personality.

Another report says that he was working nearly around the clock lately and just taking short breaks for meals and to spend time with his family.

Personally speaking I'm comfortable with the idea that he had some kind of coronary event and they just didn't get to him in time.

When I moved to Chicago and back again I drove cross-country with my dogs and Savage was sometimes the only station I could pick up so I listened to him a little. I did get the impression that he was racist and sensational but I'm not a regular listener.

4. Nope. The videos are coming out anyway. His people have them and are preparing them for release.

5. Good , go help them speed it up.