Michael Moore's new movie..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IanMacQuaide, Feb 11, 2009.

1. This is why one should like Michael Moore.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_3mw49mk_x0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_3mw49mk_x0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

#31     Feb 11, 2009

2. I guarentee he'll find a way that will rally his supporters to more shrill-hysterics.

Don't expect Robert Rubin to be highlighted ... or stalked for that matter.

#32     Feb 11, 2009
  3. Unlikely, many have come to expect little but nonsense from Moore.

Doesn't this guy live in a multi-million dollar condo in Manhattan?

The guy didn't go to Michigan State ... take off the cap you obese-blob-of-a-carbon-footprint.

#33     Feb 11, 2009
  4. High School Rejects Moore from Hall of Fame

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144489,00.html

All you need to know about D-Bag Moore in one quote--

"Would you want him as a role model? Would you want your son or daughter to be like him?" asked Don Hammond, a member of the Hall of Fame selection committee. "I haven't talked to anybody yet who's for him. The word to describe Michael Moore is embarrassing. He embarrasses everybody."

#34     Feb 11, 2009
  5. He should really stick to what he has the most expertise in, which would be obesity in America. Set up a camera, and let it roll on himself for two hours. He shouldn't talk or really do anything productive, which is why he is a slob. It would essentially cost nothing to film minus meal breaks.

#35     Feb 11, 2009
  6. ---He shouldn't talk or really do anything productive, which is why he is a slob.---

You could not make that stuff up.
    I'm gonna use that as a signature.

#36     Feb 11, 2009
  7. I tend to agree.

I don't like Moore simply because he blames the right for everything and fails to recognize that both sides of the fence are to blame. All the right/left bickering is just a facade intended to distract people from the man behind the curtain.

However, he does bring important issues to the attention of the "common folk" who haven't a clue as to what's going on in the world.

I wish he was more of a Ron Paul type.

#37     Feb 11, 2009
  8. And what happens when they move all their engineers to India (which is already happening)? Or you start importing doctors from Asia?

Pretty soon, even the high skill jobs are gone.

The "social justice beyond borders" and globalization bullshit looks great on paper, especially for CEOs. However, it just doesn't work in the real world.

#38     Feb 11, 2009
  9. From 2006........

#39     Feb 11, 2009
  10. You can speed up that process by artificially inflating wages in the U.S. with that "living wage" BS. "Living wage" is the fast track to no wage at all.

You can force people to pay a certain wage if they hire workers, but you can't force people to hire workers. It's basic economics - which seems to completely elude leftists.

#40     Feb 11, 2009