Michael Moore's new movie..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IanMacQuaide, Feb 11, 2009.

1. http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?id=245

"Friends,

I am in the middle of shooting my next movie and I am looking for a few brave people who work on Wall Street or in the financial industry to come forward and share with me what they know. Based on those who have already contacted me, I believe there are a number of you who know "the real deal" about the abuses that have been happening. You have information that the American people need to hear. I am humbly asking you for a moment of courage, to be a hero and help me expose the biggest swindle in American history. "

Gotta wonder what spin he'll put on this.

2. Democrats should practice excommunication and kick big and sloppy out of the party.

3. Michael Covel is doing a movie like that- though he probably gives himself the most facetime in it.

4. kipster

kipster

should be interesting to see Michale Moore take on this subject

5. gnome

gnome

6. What could he possibly say that makes it look worse than it actually is?

7. He could make it look like every bad thing that's ever happened the fault of traders/speculators and push the "Trading Tax" on the sheeple.
    NOT GOOD!

8. Daal

Daal

The guy is ignorant, I have no idea what his opinion on banks is but I would not be surprised to find out he believes the big 5 could go under and everything will be fine

9. gnome

gnome

Oh please... doesn't everybody with an axe to grind?

The only view which deserves any respect is "the truth".... not much of that promoted these days... :mad:

10. nitro

nitro

:mad: :mad: I WANT THE TRUTH! :mad: :mad:

#10     Feb 11, 2009