Michael Moore: The Rich Are Out Of Control, Kleptomaniacs And Sociopaths

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 4, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I guess no one ever earned their money. I wonder if Moore considers Soros a sociopath. Also i love how he makes the claim that there is nothing driving these wall street protests, when him and every other hero to the left is out there constantly egging them on.

The other funny thing is that Olbermann is apparently still doing his same show on some T.V. channel no one has ever heard of. WTF is current T.V.?:D

Keith Olbermann, host of "Countdown" on Current TV: "Figuratively, where does it (Occupy Wall Street) go from here, do you think? Based upon your experience and what you've seen in your three trips down there."

Michael Moore: "I think that, not only is this going to continue, these cities that you mentioned. This is what is so wonderful about this. There really isn't anything driving this other than what Wall Street has done and what those who are in charge of our economy have done. They weren't just happy enough with multi-billions, they wanted tens of hundreds of billions, maybe even trillions, so --"

Olbermann: "Kleptomania."

Moore: "They're kleptomaniacs, is what they are. They're out of control. I think there is some sort of sociopathic illness and they know what us to life in a kleptocracy. Where the kleptomaniacs run the show. This is going to spread. I said this last week, I said it two weeks ago when I first spoke with you. And the mainstream media was trying to pooh-pooh this, 'oh it's just a feud down there, don't worry.' Well what happened Saturday, not just here, but as you said in Boston, LA, in Chicago and elsewhere."

Moore calls on President Obama to give another speech and to call upon his Justice Department to investigate the bankers and give them a perp walk.

Video at the below link

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._out_of_control_kleptomaniacs_sociopaths.html

2. You know what would really be funny. If all those rich out Of control, Kleptomaniacs And Sociopaths quit attending the 38k a plate campaign dinners.

"You know, money is tight this year and we're not going to contribute anything, It just doesn't look right in today's economy."

3. pspr

pspr

Michael Moore is one big fat slob. I wonder if he showers weekly or monthly.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Monthly, whether he needs to or not.

5. pspr

pspr

I think he has been wearing the same shirt since the 2008 election.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

And how about that hat?

He might as well wear a tattoo on his forehead that reads: Moore - On.

7. JamesL

JamesL

Michael Moore and his universe of hypocrisy remind me of an old SNL skit by Eddie Murphy:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghvnjjU0VeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"...but buy my record first"