Michael Moore Scorns Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's not true. Government spending is not zero sum. We print the money to fight the wars.

#31     Mar 22, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

It should be.

#32     Mar 22, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You are referring to those who do not pay taxes?

#33     Mar 22, 2011
  4. Okay, since there seem to be conservative libertarians, I will stand up as a liberal libertarian.

Obama was wrong. This is not our fight. I am not sure why he did what he did, other than bad advice, much like Kennedy got with the Bay of Pigs.

We cannot fight a third war, we cannot pay for the two we got. I am beginning to think that Obama is either inept, or the greatest evil genius this country has ever seen.

#34     Mar 22, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm not in the Obama wants to burn the world camp. I just think this guy was never qualified to be President to begin with. Community organizer is a great thing to have on your resume for a camp counselor job, but not POTUS. I think he is a vein, narcissistic, ego maniacal empty suit with ambitions for power. But I don't want to get too specific.

#35     Mar 22, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You missed the job he had in the interim.

#36     Mar 22, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

#37     Mar 22, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

9. Funny you should say that.

One reason I fight to stay engaged with politics. Hillary was clearly more qualified. I live in Illinois, and I never heard of Obama. I did not vote in the primary and would have gone McCain if he were not in his late 70's and had Palin in tow.

So, here is Obama, when Edwards quits, saying that he did want to stand in the way of history, I was happy as a black man, but saddened as an informed black man. I knew nothing about Obama, but neither did anyone else. America finally had a chance to erase the hypocrisy of slavery. And everyone wanted that.

So, she does. It made me more a patriot. Because I know why Obama is in office. He is not qualified. He is there because America knew she was wrong in slavery so here is our penance, so will you please let this drop?

Now, we will have to clean up the mess Obama is making. Problem is, since Bush the Younger left such a big shitstorm in the first place, will we have the capacity to clean up after our first black president?

Time will tell.

#39     Mar 22, 2011
  10. Your diatribe makes no sense.

If Obama wanted (and presumably) still wants power, that would means he would want to be re-elected.

This recent move of his angers both right and left, and doesn't help his chances in 2012, it diminishes them.

Those who hunger to stay in power, play to the base of their power, they don't make moves against it.

#40     Mar 22, 2011