Michael Moore Scorns Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I smell a 2012 primary challenge.

#21     Mar 22, 2011
  2. Wow, Michael Moore is a racist too? Good god these racists are just everywhere. Why do all these people have such a hard time dealing with the fact that there's a black man in the white house?

#22     Mar 22, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

March 22, 2011

Peace Prize Committee Members,
    I trust by now you have realized the colossal mistake you made awarding Barrack Obama a Nobel Peace Prize before he had even achieved anything of significance.
    As you know he now presides over no less than THREE wars. I imagine Alfred Nobel is rolling over in his grave at the thought of an incompetent war monger such as Barrack Obama being bestowed with a prize bearing his name. During your next selection process do try a little harder, won’t you?

Jay ------
    Canton, GA
    USA

postmaster@nobel.no

http://nobelpeaceprize.org/

#23     Mar 22, 2011
  4. byteme

byteme

Clearly, having the likes of Ethiopia, Eritrea and Nicaragua as part of the first coalition was vital for its success.

Not sure why Qatar is listed twice in the second coalition but having Qatar, Jordan, Morocco and UAE on board is not insignificant.

I don't have a dog in this fight but it seems to me comparing numbers in this way is somewhat meaningless.

#24     Mar 22, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

agree.

especially since the "coalition" in both instances was 95% US led regardless, and shouldn't have been.

#25     Mar 22, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You should have a dog in this fight, it's your tax dollars fighting these wars.

#26     Mar 22, 2011
  7. I hope this serves to show everyone on both sides of the isle that supporting establishment candidates is hopeless...

#27     Mar 22, 2011
  8. Not for 50% of us, so why should they care?? (Spend all you want... ain't costing ME anything"..)

#28     Mar 22, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

True, 50% of this country does not "have a dog in this fight". I guess that is the problem. Maybe we should send byteme a bill. LOL.

#29     Mar 22, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

Well, in a way they do. Every dollar spent on war is a dollar the government can't give away to the 50% who are freeloaders.

#30     Mar 22, 2011