Michael Moore Scorns Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 21, 2011.

1. So why don't basset hounds compete and win in races with grey hounds?? They're all dogs!!!

#201     Mar 25, 2011
  2. Phenom,

I think we slammed the book shut on this joker. His liberal rhetoric and cheep insults have been incinerated...

Hopefully (for his sake) he will some day have the will to educate himself and see the light.

I am moving on.

#202     Mar 25, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

There are no basset hounds, they're all just dogs. :)

#203     Mar 25, 2011
  4. Buh bye...

#204     Mar 25, 2011
    #205     Mar 25, 2011
  6. I think we've uncovered a social injustice here today!! Who will stand up with me for social justice and equality for basset hounds? Who will stand up against "grey hound privilege" which keeps the basset hounds out of races? You might say to yourself that it's merely because grey hounds can run faster than basset hounds, but don't be fooled.. This is merely because of "breedism", and the oppression of basset hounds by grey hounds!! This oppression on the part of greyhounds is senseless, because there is no such thing as breeds, and any perceived differences between grey hounds and basset hounds is either imaginary, or caused by the breedism!!

So, fellow equality crusaders... who will stand with me today?? Who will stand with me in the same of social justice on the behalf of the poor, oppressed basset hounds??

#206     Mar 25, 2011
  7. I haven't received any PMs yet, but I know that everyone's inner social justice warrior is dying to participate!! Who will take a stand with me and establish a new foundation? A new non profit NGO- The "Equality for Basset Hounds" Foundation??? Anyone??

#207     Mar 26, 2011