Michael Moore on Morning Joe: 'Withdraw Your Money from Bailed Out Banks'

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bonds, Oct 21, 2009.

1. JOSEF

JOSEF

If I understood him correctly (which is not a sure thing), his advice was to move the money from a bailed out bank to either a credit union or a locally owned bank.

It should be safe as long as it is under the FDIC limit.

#11     Oct 22, 2009
  2. What in god's name are you talking about? I wasn't aware that BAC is any safer than any other bank.

#12     Oct 22, 2009
  3. Bullseye. Agree completely.

#13     Oct 22, 2009
  4. anyone can se whats going on. india seem the place to escape. there go jobs etc.

another low in indexes -> big changes coming. probably starting somewhere in eu.

eh, well change is as good as holidays.:D :D

#14     Oct 22, 2009
  5. Grayson was quite the surprise, wasn't he?

He is an interesting character. Thought he was going to be a populist, may still be. Worth following though.

#15     Oct 22, 2009
  6. and put where? under fat fark michael moore's bed?

#16     Oct 22, 2009
  7. BOA is the worst and most unresponsive bank in Raleigh so why would I ever put my money in there in the first place.

#17     Oct 22, 2009
  8. All governments are evil because that kind of concentrated power attracts those who seek power over others.

That's why the founding fathers did what they could to limit the power of government.

#18     Oct 22, 2009
  9. +1

Fuck Michael Moore.

#19     Oct 22, 2009
  10. Except Obama got double the money from corporations compared to McCain. I contend that hyper partisanism is the problem. While each party tries to destroys each other the power players tear America down.

#20     Oct 22, 2009