Michael Moore Faces U.S. Treasury Probe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 10, 2007.

1. Fat and ugly.

#11     May 11, 2007
  2. It is funny that at the instant someone shows the Americans their folly he is an evil lefty or worse. Well excuse me, why aren't you protesting the unconscionable conditions exist in the USA?
    9/11 workers need to go to Cuba, we are fighting in Iraq to export them "democracy" when the USA has fallen into Fascism and we don't have democracy?
    Hello!! Reality Check? Anyone with brains?
    And yes, Moore is fat but the whole stinking country is overweight so point out something no so obvious next, OK?

#12     May 11, 2007

3. Nobody wants to point it out, because they'd be labelled a lefty.
    No one will protest, because their automatically un-american, and a lefty moonbat-even if its a kkk/nra streetmarch.

Moore does great work, i just reckon he'd get better results toning down the sentiment, the dumb soundtrack bites, and just getting into the problems, instead of the street theatre approach he seems to go for.

I recall the eulogy for the pancreas transplant guy, and the blazing idiocy of the rotten filth fighting his claim was well highlighted by the segment-but you'd think, it shouldnt be necessary to go for shock jock tactics to acheive a result.
    But, maybe it is!!

Theres a whole world of stoopid, rotten , injust crap out there, and very little of it comes from average joe, per se-
    its actually a trickle down effect, like the economic theory.

#13     May 11, 2007
  4. mike is a prophet just like muhammad.
    f-911 predicted that iraq invasion was a lie and a fiasco.
    praise allah.
    ps, the new film will be available in cannes and later in amerika this summer.

#14     May 11, 2007
  5. hcour

hcour Guest

I don't suppose there's any chance a conviction would carry the death penalty?

It's not his giant belly that's offensive, it's his fat ego. Moore is one of the biggest fakes in the film business. There's not a genuine bone in his body. In his documentaries, including "Roger & Me" and "Bowling for Columbine", he ridicules and trashes the "real people" who are his subjects and whom he pretends to champion. And I don't mean that from a political pov, but from one who prefers their documentaries to be honest and fair. His films are garbage.

Harold

#15     May 11, 2007
  6. talk abt fat ego, look at rush limburger and roger ailes.

#16     May 11, 2007
  7. So mikey is a prophet like muhammed? Then I guess he has sex
    with 9 year old girls like muhammed did.

Muhammed was a pervert. And isn't he responsible for the
    killing religion known as Islam? Praise allah for what?

Death to the innocent?...:confused:

#17     May 11, 2007
  8. crusaders had been killing innocents throughout the centuries.
    furthermore, yankees has been doin the same in the name of democracy for the last 100 yrs around the globe via supporting autocrats/dictators who killed/slaughtered millions. where is your fuckin outrages huh?

#18     May 11, 2007
  9. Agree. He is a pos and fos all over the place and what makes the whole issue even more disgusting is how the left vigorously supports this type of human trash.

Sad.

#19     May 11, 2007
  10. jem

jem

You need to learn the truth about history.

Please prove the statement that crusaders had been killing innocents throughout the centuries (you imply that it was going on prior to your prophet)

The original crusade started after the Byzantine Empire requested help against Turkish Muslim attacks.

#20     May 11, 2007