Michael Moore Challenges Fred Thompson To Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 15, 2007.

1. Too funny. The troll can't handle his twin Moore getting utterly owned....Zzzzzmoron has his head up his ass (again).

ROFLMAO!! :D

#11     May 15, 2007
  2. I'd like to see Fred bitch slap Michael Moore on public TV, then he would get my vote :eek:

#12     May 15, 2007
  3. Here's my view. Ron Paul would be my preference as President. Clearly. However if Thompson is electable I'd be happy to see him get the nomination.

No, his foreign policy views don't mesh with mine. However this is my prediction rat: A Democrat in the WH is much more likely than a Republican to escalate war in the Middle East. IMO we'll look upon Bush someday the way JFK is remembered for Nam. Yes they started it but it was the next guy who took it out of control. I think we're going to see a Pakistani nuclear incident within 5 years.

The most reliable neo-cons have always been from the Left. When I hear the war mongering rhetoric from Hill, Edwards and Obama it does little to assuage my concerns.

#13     May 15, 2007
  4. Eventually Mikey will end up in a mental institution for his crimes against humanity.

If the fat pig doesn't die from a heart attack first.

#14     May 16, 2007
  5. Thompson's stogie stunt surprised Moore.

"Why would a potential presidential candidate provide photographic evidence of himself committing a felony?" the director told us last night before he showed his film to the 9/11 workers he'd brought to Cuba.

"Someone should tell him that 'Law & Order' isn't just a TV show, it's real life. I hope the federal government will take the proper and necessary actions against him for violating the law."

#15     May 16, 2007
  6. I dont know why he'd be surprised, he dont recall dubya signing that greenback?

Whats a stogie, between the uber powerfull.

#16     May 16, 2007
  7. here's how its going down... the republicans are not going to win. in the very near future Gore is going to announce and then the media will go into full WWF mode. they will paint gore as a white knight and really play up the stolen election dynamic. at the same time they will continue to let the dam begin to break on bush/cheney.

mother earth will become the all important topic and big AL will have all the answers. we will hear ad nauseam "if gore had only been president as the people voted in 2000." this is all just a nice big stunt to roll out the global tax on co2's. people will gladly "pony up" in order to save good ole mother earth.

also, to add further insult to injury.... 9/11 will start to break. its already happening. rosie gets her own show and starts showing soccer moms what really happened. meanwhile the complicit media is also blaming the chaos in the middle east on Bush co. and the idiot in chief is exposed for the inbred retard he actually is.

there you have it ... Gore wins 08 and Edwards is VP. i guess its better than Hillary.

#17     May 16, 2007
  8. If it wasnt so realistic, it would be scary.
    (you are already in a state of suspended disbeleif, or you wouldnt be commenting on it)

Ultimately, the worst thing, (from an international perspective) will be the penultimately gross, crass, obscene marketing (not campaigning) that will accompany this ..........worthless spectacle of billionaires on parade.

The presidency race that is, not a possible debate between fatman and neoclown, that would be funny.

#18     May 16, 2007
  9. Bush will never be compared favorably to JFK (IMO). I'm wondering past are there 2 of you. Your trading post are helpful and informative and seem to come from a reasonable logical thinker, on the other hand your political views sometimes seem to come from left field...err I mean right field. It's politics not religion and the bastards are politicians, there is no morally correct party. It is usually the lesser of two evils. Kicking the controlling party out regularly to try to keep them half way honest is almost always a good choice.

#19     May 16, 2007
  10. Don't misconstrue my comparison of Bush to Kennedy. Although as you know prior to his assasination JFK wasn't the most popular President either. What I'm saying is Nam started slow. As has Iraq. These 3400 deaths will be the tip of the iceberg. President Hillary or IMO more likely President Gore will get us into a WWlll type deal in the Middle East. A few decades down the road Bush's foray into Iraq will almost be a forgetable footnote compared to the carnage to come.

And BTW: Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

#20     May 16, 2007