Michael Mann refuses to surrender data to court - contempt?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeToddDid2, Jul 6, 2017.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#21     Jul 6, 2017
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Forget the slant, the owner of that site is a known fraudster whose law 'degree' comes from a diploma bill while he is running a science blog

http://www.aaskolnick.com/global_deniers/website.htm

Right wingers have no problem attacking scientists and then run with shit like this from fake degree holders who are not even scientists.

#22     Jul 6, 2017
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

We will know soon enough what happens in court.

#23     Jul 6, 2017
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Am not talking about the title, you are trying to have it both ways by posing it as a question and then passing the 'contempt' as something that already happened

That's what you said, so which is it?

#24     Jul 6, 2017
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Exactly, so we know nothing which proves that atleast the gateway pundit site is blatantly lying when their article said this

"‘Scientist’ Michael Mann Commits Contempt of Court in ‘Climate Science Trial of the Century’"

Glad we agree that GatewayPundit is FAKE NEWS

#25     Jul 6, 2017
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Bullshit. I am not getting into another retarded argument with you.

QUESTION MAKE IN TITLE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW.

I STATED "ACCORDING TO ARTICLE".

SO FUCK OFF.

#26     Jul 6, 2017
    Tom B likes this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

I didn't say you made any claims.

I explained to you that you were tricked by fake news, gateway pundit made stuff up when we know NOTHING about what actually happened.

#27     Jul 6, 2017
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Then Mann should have no problem handing over his data and code to the courts.

#28     Jul 6, 2017
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Seeing that Skeptical Science is run by a cartoonist -- this means little.

Of course the climate alarmists endlessly attack any real climate scientist such as Dr. Judith Curry at Georgia Tech who casts any doubt on their information. All with the intent of getting her fired. Sad.

#29     Jul 6, 2017
  10. Not to worry, most of the climate cultists have long abandon the need for honest investigation of the facts. Besides, it's hot out today and that's proof enough.

#30     Jul 6, 2017