Michael Jackson options play?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Jun 26, 2009.

1. It's a "slow" news day and a "big" story. It could be worse. There may be reports in the next few days of people on eBay who are selling locks of Michael Jackson's and Farrah Fawcett's hair with bidding getting "out of control". That would be creepy! :eek:
  2. yeah i heard some stores like Mcdonalds and Walmart are cashing in on Michael Jackon.

Mcdonalds plans to make a Michael Jackson burger. Its basically a 50 year old piece of meat between two 12 year old buns.

Walmart is having a Michael Jackson sale where boys pants are half off.
  3. eagle

I hope for it to come true and especially the family could collect some money from them for paying debt and other expenses. I believe that the debt of $400M will be fully paid off, there is a lot of money to be made from his music and his name...

4. And I think Panda Express chinese food is making a new meal called "cream of sum yung guy"...
  5. I also heard of this guy, that decided to name his racehorse after Michael Jackson. It never wins, but it always comes in a little behind.
  6. Oh forgot to mention that Mattel is going to make a Michael Jackson doll in his memory. It comes in a little can.