Michael Jackson dead - shorting WMG and SNE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maxxy, Jun 25, 2009.

1. skylr33

skylr33

Jackson's autopsy results were just released. He choked on 12 year old nuts.~

#11     Jun 26, 2009
  2. sammybea

sammybea

That just made my top 3 stupidest comments on ET of all time.. The funny thing is that this guy genuinely sat down, and thought about this one.

MJ wasn't making new albums (his last one underperformed).. beatles catalog most prob will goto sony, album sales (including the underperforming history) will sky rocket.. etc, etc, etc. The execs are privately cheering their new found wealth.

Maxxy.. Thanks for making my day :) Classic.....

#12     Jun 26, 2009
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I just spewed ice tea all over a monitor! LOL!!!!! My side aches, and I have a monitor I just cleaned, and turned off. Thanks alot!:D LOL!!!!!!!!

#13     Jun 26, 2009
  4. 4XQs

4XQs

#14     Jun 26, 2009
  5. RIP Michael Jackson

During his life he touched a lot of people, albeit mostly kids ;)

#15     Jun 26, 2009
  6. Oh, man. You got me there. :D

#16     Jun 26, 2009
  7. Put this with the "nuts " bit, and you've got the beginnings of a pretty good monologue.

Granted, you won't be invited on the Tonight Show, but.........

#17     Jun 26, 2009
  8. 4XQs

4XQs

I'm surprised the moderators doesn't do it's job properly and clean up the thread instead of just moving it to Chit Chat. It actually started as a legitimate thread about a news event and two stocks. But then again, ET has for a long time had poor moderation.

#18     Jun 26, 2009

9. LOL...good one

#19     Jun 26, 2009
  10. Better rethink those shorts. I had a friend in the record business who was celebrating when Frank Sinatra died, as it would mean a huge bump in sales.

#20     Jun 26, 2009