Michael J. Siegel - WorldsPerfectBusiness

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by RhinoGG, Jul 16, 2004.

1. www.MikeDiGioia.com

I'd strongly suggest Mike sticks with trading the eminis. That mlm venture he touts will most likely fail... bankruptcy is much more probable than an ipo, to which numerous other mlm-based companies with same concept of marketing energy or telecom have already succumbed.

#61     Sep 27, 2007
  2. tommyjlee

tommyjlee

so... what is the best way to be successful at trading...? Not looking for get-rich-quick scheme here. Just to be able to make my living... I am on wall street getting an entry six-figure income. (believe me, it's not alot considering many many many pulls 200K 300K relatively easily). as long as I can earn what I earn now.. I would switch my job right this second...kiss my bosses goodbye...

#62     Sep 27, 2007
  3. luken

luken

Brincka,

Shouldn't Michael Siegel come out here himself and promote/defend his trading methodology? perhaps you should invite him.

#63     Oct 5, 2007
  4. Brincka

Brincka

Havent popped in here for awhile...Michael doesnt really care about popping in himself one way or another. I simply commented on his teachings at a request from a poster early on . I am someone who has taken his course, paid him his pound of flesh, and have benifitted from doing so.....

#64     Nov 7, 2007
  5. Brincka

Brincka

ps In the name of clarity, not sure where the Mike D stuff came from we started discussing Michael J Siegel on this thread...and my comments are directed solely at his teachings etc...

#65     Nov 7, 2007
  6. trade1972

trade1972

I was also looking for a trading progrem and found this website www.dont-do-it.net This is about the only review I could find - good or bad. Seems like the website just talks about a refund and not the trading program. Either way Michael lied to the Attorney General, I am not trusting him with my money.

#66     Apr 15, 2008
  7. Mike who? lied to the attorney general?

#67     Apr 15, 2008

8. Mike Siegel

#68     Apr 15, 2008
  9. I've got Michael course and CD, I have even use Microsoft Excel 1997 and have no problem using the provided CD. So obviously, the guy who paid to maintain the website www.dont-do-it.net LIED, if you look closely, he never wanted to return to Michael the CD which he claimed is broken, he just wanted his money back after buying and finish studying the course. If you go to http://www.mx2tradingsystem.com, you can see the Michael's audited results. I hope you guys figured out the truth by now.

#69     Feb 17, 2009
  10. jsp326

jsp326

Well, it's 4.5 years later. What's the truth since none of the links work? :D

#70     Nov 7, 2013