Michael J. Siegel - WorldsPerfectBusiness

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by RhinoGG, Jul 16, 2004.

1. 123magic works for the Zoo and they are a scam.....

#51     Jun 23, 2007
  2. 123Magic

123Magic

No affiliation whatsoever. I have first hand knowledge from a few traders who I consulted with in my professional practice. They had great success there and one of them moved on to become a prop trader at a major Wall St. firm. Anyway check it out if you wish. If not, pass it up. If I had any knowledge about other trading educators, I would post those too, but I don't.

Pitbull trader doesn't have a clue. He is a shill for Guy Ellis, the administrator of mypivots.com, the site that advertises for Tsunami day traders and targetroulette.com.

#52     Jun 24, 2007
  3. Sure 123magic......I am a shill for a free site...LOL..you make no sense..! Where as you are trying to promote a site that charges 6 or 7 thousand dollars for training...and they suck so bad that they have lowered themselves to selling computers...

Some who can't trade profitably will do anything for a buck...

The zoo is a scam............you are wasting your money if you buy into them,.,....make sure you get actual trading statements and see if they even come close to matching their hypothetical results on their site////// 6 months minimum of real time statements and see if you can scalp for 3/4 of a point.......they are TOO funny for words

REAL ANIMALS!!!

#53     Jun 24, 2007
  4. Brincka

Brincka

Besides being reduced to calling each other shills, where are we going wth this thread?

#54     Jun 25, 2007
  5. FUP

FUP

I am looking for someone who has taken Mike's course and can give me feedback as to it's validity. Please~?
    thanks. Fup

#55     Jul 1, 2007
  6. FUP

FUP

Brinka. Did i see you as one of Mike's testimonials? and you are doing OK, but not great? thanks. Fup

#56     Jul 1, 2007
  7. Brincka

Brincka

Yes you did, I have known Michael for about 6 years now and worked on building a previous website of his as well as creating a real time trading advisory with him....so I feel I can speak intimately/honestly about him both the good and the bad...feel free to PM me if you'd like.

#57     Jul 1, 2007
  8. Any updates on Michael Siegel course and the profitability of his methods

#58     Sep 27, 2007
  9. I don't see a track record or indpependent monitoring or transcripts of past trades or broker statements, so I consider it useless. I trust no one in this business, especially if they depend on testimonials.

If he gives you a 30 day trial, use it. Otherwise, run.

I have seen too many people selling "training" or packaged indicators.

#60     Sep 27, 2007