Michael J. Siegel - WorldsPerfectBusiness

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by RhinoGG, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Toni Hansen

#41     Nov 18, 2006
  2. Cacker1

Cacker1

I found this string just after talking to Mr. Siegel, He seems straight forward enough on the phone, and has posted a new url for his website that looks a little scamish.....

I just wanted to know if there is any new news on this guy & his program. As of late he wants $3500.00 for the Study kit and $2500.00 additional for student mentor + 20% commission on any trading you do for the first 6 mos.

I have done A LOT of investigating on the web for this program and found absolutely nothing other than this very forum. I noticed on his latest website www.tradeforyourliving.com he has pasted two BBB certification tags neither of which are active links.
    When a search is done at the BBB website nothing is found at all.
    I read in this thread that someone said they found no comments on this enterprise good or bad, I'm interested if that person (rhinogg) found the company listed at all and if so under what listing.

I have been given a phone number for a mentor to call in N.J. but when I asked for references I felt a little resistance, and I was told that they had successfully trained over 300 people.

Any information would be helpful

Chris

#42     Nov 19, 2006
  3. He seems a bit overpriced and somewhat hyped. I have worked with a couple of mentors over the years and the best one I have found is Jim Kane. His complete book set with 4hrs of telephone support is under $1,000.....not $3,500.

http://www.kanetrading.com/books/books.html

#43     Nov 19, 2006
  4. Brincka

Brincka

Have to stop the presses on this one...I have been exposed to Michael for 5 years now, up to and including working closely with him on a few of his previous websites one such where we provided real time trading signals......so once again feel qualified to comment.... I have no doubt Michael has shown his trainings to 300 people in years past and given the amount of time he has been offering it perhaps has even received money from that many in some capacity. I would also suggest there are not 20 people out there who are making a living by trading his methods solely....the methods can work for some but for most they simply can't execute his instructions or devote the time/have the necessary capital etc....it's been my experience many things have to line up for this all to work....If I am wrong then please give me a list of people who are doing so and have done so for some length of time vs the number who have been exposed to his training..... maybe 5-10% is an acceptable number...... the referrals out there normally come from newbies who are still in the honeymoon period not a person who has honestly taken this information and turned it into a living by trading....will it work for you? can't say but just as I gave testimonial when I was that excited newbie, I am giving testimonial now 5 years later from a calmer/more informed perspective

#44     Dec 28, 2006
  5. hockeytj

hockeytj

Brinka,

have you been successful trading Michael's system? And by successful I mean, have actually made pretty good money. Maybe not enough to live on but enough to build a nice nest egg and at a much faster rate than traditional mutual fund/equity investing? so do you think 200% return per year/per contract is reasonable ($10k profit per contract). Thanks.

#45     Jan 19, 2007
  6. Brincka

Brincka

I'd say 200% a year is doable BUT you have to have decent money management skills (ie don't get greedy). If you are content to set small goals, and know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, I see no reason a person couldn't create that return. The methods get you in the right direction often enough, when and where you get off the ride is your choice. Michael has always proven to me to be a patient teacher and will work with you to give you your best shot at creating such a return. Feel free to PM me to discuss anything else regarding trading and the likes.

#46     Jan 19, 2007
  7. Brincka

Brincka

Ultimately it comes down to just that---what works for one may not work for another, for a variety of reasons...can I trade these methods profitably....YES, as long as I dont over-leverage myself and freeze up!..........another perhaps cannot trade these instructions as the subjectivity of making trading decisions enter into the equation and all bets are off......who hasn't witnessed a professional golfer experiencing the yips? Agree statements are nice but don't mean that much.....would I call him a legitimate vendor? Surely he is as legitimate as anyone else out there and from my experience more so than most.

#47     Jan 20, 2007
  8. KS2007

KS2007

just thought I would post an update about how i'm doing with the program...
    Still going strong! I've been with Michael for roughly four months now and i'm doing great. I was a little concerned about the contact we would have at first but Michael is surprisingly accessible. He answers all of my questions. (and I always ask a lot of questions!) If anyone has questions about Michael, the program, or anything else, feel free to pm me.

#48     Jan 24, 2007
  9. EpiphanyTrading

EpiphanyTrading ET Sponsor

#49     Jun 11, 2007
  10. Any affiliation with that website there? You seem to speak about it over and over. Help support this website by becoming an official sponsor and you can talk about it all you want if you are affiliated.

#50     Jun 23, 2007