Michael J. Siegel - WorldsPerfectBusiness

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by RhinoGG, Jul 16, 2004.

1. KS2007

KS2007

I too, paid the even heftier fee of 10K! However, I'm glad to report that it is well worth the price. He has really been great guiding me through and has truly made me a successful trader. He doesn't take on that many students which might explain why he's not all over the message boards. Anyway, if you are trying to find a mentor that can teach you how to trade profitably Michael is definitely the guy. Highly recommend. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me.

#31     Nov 16, 2006
  2. Alexxxx76

Alexxxx76

no offence to the last two posters and I really do appreciate the fact that they took the time to reply, but..............................
    They both have something in common which takes away from your credibility...................they both just joined ET and these are the only posts they have made.........

I'm curious to see their further participation in the ET community.

#32     Nov 16, 2006
  3. Not gonna happen.

#33     Nov 16, 2006
  4. Rong

Rong

Yep you guys are so right

#34     Nov 16, 2006
  5. KS2007

KS2007

haha...well yes I can understand your concerns. I am indeed a new trader and I look forward to participating with you all.

#35     Nov 16, 2006
  6. KS2007

KS2007

by the way, Rearden Metal...great book

#36     Nov 16, 2006
  7. jem

jem

If you check the trading results thread you will see Rearden Metals has bigger days than most have years.

For 5,000 dollars I will show you one of his top trade set ups.

And If it does not work I will give you your money back. by the way I am a lawyer so I really will give you your money back. if the set up does not work.

#37     Nov 17, 2006
  8. Brincka

Brincka

not sure why the length of our involement has anything to do with the relevancy of our postings? I have watched your forum for some time, never felt the urge to respond until I saw a question asked that no one else seemed to have an honest and forthright answer to until the one I responded to......

#38     Nov 17, 2006
  9. KS2007

KS2007

I've been lurking for a while as well ha.

#39     Nov 17, 2006
  10. jem

jem

by the way the above was said in jest.

#40     Nov 17, 2006