Michael J. Siegel - WorldsPerfectBusiness

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by RhinoGG, Jul 16, 2004.

1. And don't forget 4X Made Easy! :p

I have been in this business for seven years, and have yet to come across a vendor of trading methodology instruction that I felt was worth the money. I'm sure they're out there, but I haven't found them.

#11     Jul 19, 2004
  2. Brandon Frederickson, realitytrader.com, a couple others.

#12     Jul 20, 2004
  3. Godman

Godman

so i take it no one here has ever taken his course to find out what he actually teaches?

Vince B

#13     Oct 17, 2004
  4. He teaches the worlds perfect business.... :p

Please come on give me a break, this has infomercial written all over it.

The worlds perfect business is selling something you can't even do yourself and having people pay you for it, as long as you have no conscience or a shred of self respect.

#14     Oct 17, 2004
  5. Godman

Godman

i asked a question. if you havent taken his course then all you have to say is strictly opinion.

Vince B

#15     Oct 17, 2004
  6. That's right, this is a chat room for real TRADERS to share opinions.

We don't take kindly to shills in here.

Your a new poster with 4 posts!

How stupid do you think we are.

Pay for advertising or beat it.

#16     Oct 17, 2004
  7. Godman

Godman

how many posts i have doesnt mean a thing. I recently joined and read through what everyone does have to say. I do value most opinions here.

I agree that most of what is out there in the market(as in these systems on the web) is 99.9 percent crap. Believe me Ive spent thousands upon thousands already and havent gotten anywhere. Hence why I read through what people say on here because I do value your judgement being in the field longer than I have and have been around the block before I was even in diapers.

I like the original poster was looking for more info on what Mr Seigel did provide. I have talked to him myself as well and didnt get into much detail. After all they dont want to share the golden egg before they are paid. I simply wanted to know what is he sharing?

I do appologize if i came across snappy. Its just my frustration. Is there anyplace or thing you can share with me that might help me get on the right path?

Vince B

#17     Oct 17, 2004
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

NO

#18     Oct 17, 2004
  9. Godman

Godman

thanks! at least your honest :)

#19     Oct 17, 2004
  10. Actually, I have trained with 2 vendors over the past 3 years. One charged me $1,500, the other $300. Neither of them were willing to provide me with statements, and for all I know, they might not even trade their own accounts. I have no idea what issues they have with trading themselves, or if they do or don't (they both claim to).

However, the training I received from them (both of them send me daily newsletters - and both were generous in giving their time through e-mail and telephone) was worth far more than what I paid them -- especiallly the guy who charged me $300!!! I honestly have no idea what his motivation is, but $300 is a joke, and the methodology that he taught me, his time and resources have been invaluable.

What do I mean to say?

I don't know. Maybe I've been lucky. I never put my money down quickly, and always felt them out long before I committed. However, when I felt they were offering something genuine, I took the risk, and have not been dissappointed.

BTW, I "bumped" into both of them here on ET. Were they fishing for clients, or just hanging around offering their assistance? I don't know.

#20     Oct 17, 2004