Michael Harris says it looks like 2007 all over again

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dave4532, Jan 22, 2011.

1. dave4532

dave4532

2. Tepper on CNBC yesterday morning makes more sense than comparing charts of one time from to another. Too many imbeciles we're look for a 1936(?) crash last year.

3. Have you guys seen wheat and other grain prices lately? It smells like new highs soon.

4. dave4532

dave4532

What do you think then? Futures or options of futures? Leverage is needed to make money.

5. I am getting longer term out of the money options in several commodities this week. I think inflation will go faster the next couple of months. It is more like a hedge to me. The ultimate hedge is buying some land.

6. who is Michael Harris ? I agree but DBC isn't the most striking example unless he expects a crude oil spike as in 2007.

7. joe4422

joe4422

Exactly the point, who is ....... I believe this post is called spam, and the intention is to get people to click on his link.

8. I listened to his presentation in one of the Tradestation conferences in NYC 11 years ago. He has been around for long. I have his books. He used to write articles for Active Trade. I haven't seen any more from him for some time. I find his blog analysis very helpful.