Miami Traders?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by spyderman, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Why would anyone want to hook up in Miami????? they don;t even have a real football team!!!!!!:eek:

#11     Sep 9, 2003
  2. Hey...we got babes, beaches , bays, great weather, and the wickedest vibe in the world.........besides...I'd rather go to a UM game anyway! It is defenitley not a town for the insecure!

#12     Sep 9, 2003
  3. good office? I know Bright and Trillium are on the beach

#13     Sep 9, 2003
  4. I might be named canadian_dude, but I'm living in South Beach right now at the Flamingo Resort. I plan to split my time between Grand Bahama island and South beach in 2004. No more shovelling snow for this canadian_dude, that is OVER !!!

And Miami does have a real team, they're named the Hurricanes, perhaps you've heard of the 5 championships they've won (and the 2 they were cheated out of by refs and NCAA politics). That team could whip the Cincy Bengals any time for about the last 5 years.

If anyone in Miami wants to chat, PM me (don't email because that's my old email). We can go for a few drinks at happy hour on the beach. (ah yes, the life of a trader in the tropics, eat your heart out all you people in the snow.)

#14     Sep 9, 2003

5. The UM???? They only win when they are not on parole....of course they could beat the bengals....the bengals are a young team...younger then the 8 year players at UM LOL!!!!

BTW...Im from S. floirda and im only rubbing it in to Cubano for the Fins loss to the texans:D

#15     Sep 9, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

IM actually madder at my Gators blowing the game up like a bunch of panzies....

Dolphins deserved to lose......it should have never come down to a field goal...not with the texans at home in september....you know that though;;;;; you are way more knowledgeble than I when it comes to sports........oh boy

#16     Sep 9, 2003
  7. I just graduated from UM, I have a place in cocunut grove and I work as an equities day trader in Boca Raton. The company is a member of the carlin trading group and they have an office in MIA but I'm not sure where, south florida is a great place to live but dont bring your girlfriend--GO CANES

#17     Sep 9, 2003
  8. Carlin (generic) office in Aventura

#18     Sep 11, 2003