Miami Prop Shop

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tbomb, Dec 27, 2005.

1. ynox1

ynox1

Domi, do you know of any firms that trade Bond Futures (Eurex and CBOT products) in Florida?
    Thanx

#11     Jan 4, 2006

2. Bob Bright? Is he related to Don Bright ala Las Vegas etc.?

#12     Jan 4, 2006
  3. thanks....I was just curious if it was still open....

#13     Jan 4, 2006
  4. if you want some prop you should look north (west palm-Boca raton) here in miami you wont find a lot of good prop firms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any further info on prop houses in west palm? Are you talking about HLV? Anyone know how hard it would be for someone from the UK to move over and work on a self-employed basis at one of these places - obviously with a proven track record from prop trading in London...I know next to nothing about working in the US as a foreign citizen but I guess it's pretty hard these days...

#14     Jan 4, 2006
  5. ynox1

ynox1

What happened to the traders that were at Refco Trading Services in Miami office?

#15     Jan 6, 2006

6. I think we should start a new thread to find out. I've asked maybe five times in this one.

#16     Jan 6, 2006
  7. MMK

MMK Guest

The Refco Trading Services office in Miami is closed (as is every other RTS office in North America). We have switched firms and are now trading with GHCO. We will be in the new office within a few weeks, hopefully less.

#17     Jan 6, 2006
  8. Anybody know anything new?

#18     Jul 20, 2006
  9. Ebo

Ebo

#19     Jul 20, 2006
  10. Ebo - do you trade out of Miami?

Thanks!

#20     Aug 1, 2006