Miami Beach Trading Room

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by viruscore1, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Yeah, the 2008 rental. Semi-retired millionaire landowner who rents apartments throughout the last 10 years and looking to trade on 25k BP through maverick trading.

#31     Sep 4, 2010
  2. Opps 2007, i was in madision on assignment with American family insurance. That was new 3000 sqft home provided for me, 2 miles from their campus.
    After that assignment I started with CME merger...

I have nothing to hide. Want to compare resumes
    Where have you worked? Oh yeah, you're the coffee shop trader that can't afford $250 month to work like a professional, You're a Clown.

#32     Sep 4, 2010
  3. Wow, can't keep your bullshit straight. Made millions during dotcom and renting in Madison.. Living the life.

#33     Sep 4, 2010
  4. Wow, you are a piece of work. When I travel on assignment the host corporations pay my expenses, that include, condos and homes, cars, flights, meals etc.

I'm sure that is way beyond your comprehension.

#34     Sep 4, 2010
  5. I can't help you are living in grandpas basement eat chef-boy-ar-dey. Want to compare net worth, come on down, you seem to have all my addresses. But you'd be a waste of time. I'm sure you have nothing or you could afford a proper office.

whats your facebook clown?

#35     Sep 4, 2010
  6. Well, I am sold. I'm moving from Lake Tahoe for this sweetheart of a deal. This 600 squares of trading space sounds like a slice of heaven.

#36     Sep 4, 2010
  7. lol, my facebook? You want to cyber?

#37     Sep 4, 2010
  8. I owned my condo in miami beach for 11 years, want to place a wager clown. I travel for my consulting gigs, my compensation, you couldn't count that high. I travelled all over the world on someone else's dime. Can you find my address is den hagg?

#38     Sep 4, 2010
  9. I want a laugh! :p

#39     Sep 4, 2010
  10. Poke me on facebook. If we cyber I will have to kick your ass afterwards to maintain my heterosexual-status.

Yeah, sure, send me the title to the prop, you retard.

#40     Sep 4, 2010