Miami Beach Trading Room

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by viruscore1, Sep 3, 2010.

1. $250 a year would be more suitable.

#11     Sep 4, 2010
  2. show me one full time successful trader that trades using a one screen laptop?to provide a place to sit and wifi is worth $50 a month max.

#12     Sep 4, 2010
  3. Trading on one laptop and meeting clients in a rental space?

.....this thread is a joke right?

I manage client funds and I would never trade in a rental space enviroment like which is being offered, not to mention have my clients meet me there.

Sounds like the poster of this thread is trying to make rental income off of newbie/wannabee traders.

Good luck with that....... LOL

I work out of my condo here in south beach( Roney Palace), with beautiful ocean views and high end interior furnishings and my clients love coming here.

Who in the f*^*k wants to work out of a rental space in the Design District?....pathetic!!:p

#13     Sep 4, 2010

4. Read the whole thread, keep the cussing to yourself. Like i said, it's not for everyone. Roney place is good, from far. Isn't that a hotel motel and rental condo built in 1935. I've been in there, nice try, looks like a dump, really. Isn't there 500 units in your complex. Anyhow people can meet their clients where ever they like. I know I wouldn't trust my $ with anyone I met at the Roney lol. :p Wow so many critics on here.

6 associates, all pros from chicago and NY. We sold during dot.com. Bought condos down here pre-construction in 98-01 cash. Way before the condo melt down. Now semi retired, are involved in the space. Like I said in previous reply, it's boring working from home everyday, it would be nice to have an office somewhere else. My condo home office is a lot more than 250. Plus my little boy would like a bedroom. I guess roney is a lot less, or this clown does not have enough gains to rent a 250 office. My 12 yr old little girl trades and her returns are more than 250 week. lol:cool:

#14     Sep 4, 2010
  5. SlyFlo

SlyFlo

if they can't afford 250/mo then you don't want them anyways...they'll be more trouble than anything.

good luck to you...

#15     Sep 4, 2010
  6. #16     Sep 4, 2010
  7. Surdo

Surdo

#17     Sep 4, 2010
  8. Probably very good.....seems like the texans here love their coffee. :D I am a TEAaholic so I would not know about the coffee first hand.

#18     Sep 4, 2010
  9. exaltedangel09

exaltedangel09 Guest

Your posting on ET.com, when 90% of posters here probably are broke as fuck, what do you expect?

#19     Sep 4, 2010
  10. I'm a newbie on here. Thanks for the heads up.

#20     Sep 4, 2010